Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: New Virtualdj Pro User

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hi all my name is ukdjteezer i am a pro dj and use virtual dj very shortly live for the first time as a mobile disco roadshow and looking forward to it if anybody has any tips as what not to do please feel free it will save me some heart tremors later on

Mensajes Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 1:13 am
Welcome aboard!! The search on this forum is an amazing tool.

Mensajes Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 1:25 am
Hi there, welcome!

Will this be your first ever disco, or just your first with virtual dj?

either way, good luck, I'm sure it'll go great.

Mensajes Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 2:15 am
Welcome to the Team..

Mensajes Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 2:20 am
So glad you joined us :)

Welcome!

I do not think you will regret your decision to use VDJ. It really is great software;)

My only advice would be to make sure you thoroughly test your setup before you go live with it because every computer is unique in hardware / software combinations, and thus might exhibit unpredictable behavior that is best dealt with in the "workshop" instead of in front of a crowd. In testing, use it for hours, not minutes, and really put it through it's paces.

Mensajes Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 6:03 am
Welcome aboard. This is actually the best time to join us. Good things are coming.

Mensajes Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 6:20 am
discjockeydoc wrote :
So glad you joined us :)

Welcome!

I do not think you will regret your decision to use VDJ. It really is great software;)

My only advice would be to make sure you thoroughly test your setup before you go live with it because every computer is unique in hardware / software combinations, and thus might exhibit unpredictable behavior that is best dealt with in the "workshop" instead of in front of a crowd. In testing, use it for hours, not minutes, and really put it through it's paces.

Very good advice. Get familiar with the many features. If you want to use a sound affect, try it out. Then try it with another effect, and then another. Usring three effects at a time should be no problem, but you need to know this before you try it on a client. I did the same thing with my Denon 9000 cd player, but still don't know all the features. I will not try them out on a client either. Welcome.

Mensajes Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 7:52 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Welcome to the club!

Mensajes Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 12:31 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Welcome as a new Pro User.

You're in just in time for the soon to come release!

Mensajes Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 12:58 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
welcome to the house...

Mensajes Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 1:35 pm
Welcome;^]

Mensajes Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 2:55 pm
HI!
Very welcome:-)

/karrobarro

Mensajes Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 5:32 pm
When I first started out with VDJ, I would try to do things to make it freeze or do something unexpected in testing so that I knew what the limits of the equipment were exactly before going live with it. BTW, it was rather difficult under most conditions to cause any problems at all...hehe!

Anyway, because of this knowledge, I've never had an audio problem in a live performance yet because I simply did not do the things that might, when Venus was lined up with Jupiter during a full moon, cause trouble in November (LOL). Furthermore, strictly because of hardware limitations and an understanding of how VDJ video differs immensely from that of Windows Media, I know better than to try video mixing - also learned in rigorous testing. My particular setup just doesn't have the 'nads for it...YET <g>

Also keep in mind that there are many, many folks here who are paying attention to your needs, and always there to help, should the occasion arise that you do have trouble:)

Most of all...Have fun with it :D

Mensajes Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 5:49 pm
Welcome to the VDJ family.

OO

Mensajes Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 8:44 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Welcome to the community.
Just remember, search and then ask questions. People here are very willing to help.

Mensajes Fri 17 Aug 07 @ 9:26 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)