Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Vista Karaoke Exploring Zips and Sound [FIXED]

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey folks, haven't been around in a while because of my health.

I returned to the forum today because of a private message about a karaoke issue.

Here's the problem. VDJ will no allow you to take a zipped karaoke file from the file explorer window and add it to the play list or the turn table directly. You need to go OUTSIDE of VDJ to grab the file in Windows Explorer.

I've done everything from "run as administrator" on vdj and "XP sp2 compatibility mode" Still same problem. I went to the zip files and changed their default program from windows explorer to winrar and finally VDJ.... nothing worked.

I know there was a post some time ago saying that VDJ is vista compliant, however, when I first loaded vista on my rig, I noticed the sound quality was poor. I know THIS is a vista driver issue and will be resolved (hopefully) in time. Unfortunately, I had to revert my rig back to XP to do one show because of the poor sound

The Karaoke thing sounds like a VISTA problem as well and I'll try to search and see where this can be. UAC is off, btw and this is 32bit and it was 64bit before.

Mensajes Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 5:02 pm
Have you gone into the Codecs section and added Zip to the codecs??

Mensajes Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 3:34 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
try V5 :)

Mensajes Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 2:12 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
It should be corrected in VirtualDj v5.0

Mensajes Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 7:48 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)