Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: effect for song in virtual dj

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hi guys, is there any1 that downloaded the virtualdj sound effect that alloweds us to download extra sound effect to custumize our sound on this area http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/view.html?type=sound%20effect

for those who downloaded,can share wit me which 1 is nice and can send it to me,cause there r too much effect to download,for those who downloaded,pls send it to me through msn (no email for unlicenced user , or upload to some where and post the link over here.

hope u guys will disscuss about the effect,which 1 is nice.

i'll be accepting any kind of effect that u promote to me through my topic.as long as is virtual dj's product.

so,what r u waiting for? lets begin and share your experience that which 1 is co0l.

--Moderated by Lady CAMERON ,

Mensajes Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 8:18 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@jackpro 41

effects are for licenced users only , they wont share them with you

if you want them you need to support this program by purchasing it
then you will get acess to the real "cool" stuff , skins , plugins support and tips and advise aslo the chance to be on the radio here :)

i hope to see you with us soon as pro user

Mensajes Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 8:40 pm
I could not have said it better myself ;)

Mensajes Sat 18 Aug 07 @ 8:48 pm
okok guys,thx about it man

Mensajes Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 1:47 am
yup it took me a while but i did manage to by the software and yes you have acess to everything. without the license you are just wasting your time. join the club you won,t regret it

Mensajes Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 10:25 am
but u know la,the problem is $$$$. i don't know how to transfer $$ and all thing. haizzzzz.........

honestly la,i really love the virtual dj,it is simple to be use and yet no nid to buy those expensive video machine to be a DJ.

all u hav to is just get the virtualdj software from u guys then everything is settle already.

i love it man

Mensajes Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 4:24 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
where u from jackpro?

Mensajes Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 7:21 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 7:50 pm
skyfxl

i'm from malaysia. =)

besides that i'm sorry about disturbing u guys in this forum by asking those useless question. hehe...........

sorry a skyfxl,i'll be using the search engine to search.

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 1:49 am
Hey jackpro.. from which part of malaysia are u? Im from singapore,,,

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 8:18 am
hey ya,i'm from K.L.

u know where is K.L?

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 5:03 pm
Ar yes, i koe where is KL.:),, Just back from Pulau redang last week..

BTw Back to topic.. I would recommend u buy the software n get the benefits as pro user..
Or try the legal demo:)..

U were saying u are having problem with the checkout thingy.? $$ ..how to transfer?

Did u contact support?// They will be able to help u:)

Only here to help:)

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 7:10 pm
okok, buy u know la,the $$$ that use to pay for the software is US dollar right?

that may cost a lot man

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 4:53 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)