Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: virtual dj 5.0 wont load up?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi i just downloaded the 5.0 just wondering why its not working.. doesnt load up. help plz

Mensajes Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 8:08 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
the installer or the program?

Mensajes Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 8:19 pm
I am Pro user was running 4.3 ,I bought a Hercules MK2 controller ,was having some probs (would work,not wk,work...etc)
I read that loading latest ver . would help ,,I did a GIG yesterday and had to just stop mixing ,I put a bunch of tunes in playlist and started autoplay while I hooked up my backup rig ,,Well I made it thru to the end ...Today I tried to install V5 ,,,now I get error when I click desktop
icon and no VDJ4.3 or 5,,,,The console version works ,,but I just want my Pro ver. and to use MK2 as a controller...What went wrong?What
should I try?
Thanks Scott

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 12:55 am
sunsetpro wrote :
I am Pro user was running 4.3 ,I bought a Hercules MK2 controller ,was having some probs (would work,not wk,work...etc)
I read that loading latest ver . would help ,,I did a GIG yesterday and had to just stop mixing ,I put a bunch of tunes in playlist and started autoplay while I hooked up my backup rig ,,Well I made it thru to the end ...Today I tried to install V5 ,,,now I get error when I click desktop
icon and no VDJ4.3 or 5,,,,The console version works ,,but I just want my Pro ver. and to use MK2 as a controller...What went wrong?What
should I try?
Thanks Scott

whats your system specification?

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 12:59 am
EVO Laptop ...xp pro,,SP2,,,P4 2.0GHZ,,1 GB ram ,,500gb ext drive with Music ,OS and not much else on lappy HD(30gb with 23 open)

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 1:05 am
I get instllation error after screen where you select which interface you want to start with

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 1:07 am
ok , try a reinstall of VDJ 5 , and the mk2 consoles drivers try the latest ones from the herc site

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 1:08 am
Should I blow away anything first?....any threat to external music drive?
Thanks for awesome reply
Scott

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 1:10 am
should I uninstall or delete anything before reinstall?
Is my external (music)HD at any risk?
Thanks
Scott

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 1:58 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 3:29 am
Thank-You for awesome support!!!!! I love vdj ,it isn't perfect ,but you folks never quit tryin.
I reinstalled VDJ(v5),downloaded Hercules MK2 drivers,started to install skins ,Still tryin to read how to use :
DJ-x350
Always
DAC2 new
Darkfun Skins
Perhaps they only work in previous versions?

Should I have blown away vdj B4 install V5?

I will read and learn again ,It is good for the soul ,,eh?

Again many thanks ,I am running again

Scott

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 1:56 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)