Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Crashing Already?!? (v4.3)

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have just installed my Virtual DJ Software (Version 4.3.r12) to my lap top. (Intel Cetrino Dual Core 2.0 GHz - 2.0 GB RAM). As I began to place some songs on the playlist, the side list, and in my first virtual folder, the screen froze and I was unable to do anything with Virtual DJ except shut it down and re-start it. It has happened twice this afternoon.

I am reluctant to try again because BOTH times it has crashed and I had to re-start, I have lost my virtual folders and am not interested in wasting more time creating, only to lose the info again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

---- I have a MAYA EX5 ce USB soundcard that I haven't yet installed because I want to get to know the program first, does anyone know if this is a good card for this program? ----

Thanks.

Mensajes Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 9:42 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Why don't u try V5.. its out already:)

Mensajes Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 9:44 pm
I was under the impression that I bought the most current version of the software.

Mensajes Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 9:46 pm
Go to the download center here on the forum and enter your forum password you will see 5.0

Mensajes Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 11:15 pm
willkPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Cookie , not sure if you have a dual core or core 2 duo . If it's a core 2 duo , start VDJ as normal , then before you do anything else, ctrl+alt+del to open the task manager. Find VDJ in the processes tab , right click and select " set affinity " uncheck either cpu 1 or cpu 2 , you might have to see which one works best. Then try using VDJ and see if it still happens. If it does, make a note which cpu you unchecked and do the other one instead. If your not running a core2 duo, disregard this whole post...=) Just a footnote here, this is the process i have to go thru to get my video working properly on my core2 duo. don't know if they have made a fix yet...Guess i will try 5.0 and see... Cheers! Will K.

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 1:01 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)