Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Video Coverflow

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Will VDJ5 retrieve the images iTunes creates for videos/movies and use them for coverflow? If not, can anyone suggest an application that will automate the process of taking still frames from a library of videos. I only DJ videos so album artwork is unnecessary, but to have an actual still from the video would be extremely helpful (much quicker and clearer than reading text).

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 3:36 am

VDJ first look at iTunes and Windows Media Player for coverart, and if present, use that.

If non are present, it will search the internet for covers

Hope that helps ;)

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 3:38 am
For music videos, iTunes seems to create images in some kind of randomized file name and proprietary format. For example, this file was created in the "Album Artwork" after adding a music video to my iTunes library "3CE3EAE1FEC2FACF-C43479AF036A5660.itc".

Again, all I play are videos... MPEG2 to be precise. I am running VDJ5 on a mac bootcamp set-up. My PC iTunes can not read MPEGs. Before I purchase the MPEG playback feature for iTunes, I thought I'd check to see if others have had any luck with coverflow and music videos.

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 3:51 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)