Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: First impressions on 5.0

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
First I wanna say big thanks for the new version!

It seems very promising and I am very glad to see that my clicks and pops problem seem to gone now! First time
I can put performance tab to full and get no problems. It is VERY nice! Thanks!

However I discovered few bugs / problems:

- Everytime when I start program it complains about corrupted database on my E:-drive (where i have
all the stuff). Fixing and cleaning from settings wont help.
Also, some of my most recent changes to database (within last few days) have disappeared: bpm, cue points and comments. Still 99% of my analyzed data is here. Just some of the most recent data are missing. I understand XML quite well (i have wrote some xml handling programs) so i can check the database xml if i could address the problem better.

- Automixing has some problem with auto gain. When new track starts, I sometimes hear short very loud sound which is quite annoying. It seems that auto gain puts the next track to very very loud for a little moment before normalizing the volume.

That's all this time!

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 10:10 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
For the corrupt database on E: drive, click on FIX for each drive listed in 'Browser' tab in the configuration window.

It seems fixing all the databases at once solves this problem.

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 12:09 pm
jaakkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
That is what i exactly did. I fixed and cleaned each drive, including E:. No help.

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 1:21 pm
Same problem for me. (On the same drive letter as well.)

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 1:28 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)