Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: 20% Discount today only i think its not fair - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

With all the respect to devs and marketing team of vdj. As i said in other posts i want to buy vdj if it suits my needs.

The most important things vdj has to have in order to buy it are:

- good library support and manage files: like winamp media library and Windows media player library. Or if you use linux amarok.
- Visualizations: I need a lot of Visuals. Winamp and Windows Media Player visuals are incredible.
- Scan database: I have a 5000 files. It would be nice to have something like: pause, resume, continue scanning database ( not doing it at once).
- An option to update database. No scan all the files, but the new ones.
- Better support for id3.2 in audio and something similar in videos ( author, song, year, cd, type of music indie, rock, hip-hop,.. Also a comments gap would be nice. Photo for the album cover.
- Auto-config: More accurate auto config option: You say if you want 1 soundcard, 2 soundcards, 2 soundcards with a mixer, and vdj detects and configures automatically.
- More usable effects and loops.
- Better start up speed and low time loading songs in the deck.

Although i think is a enormous software, very nice and easy to use, a program without these features i think its a little expensive ( in my opinion). 240 euros plus taxes V.A.T ( im from spain)

So now i found the 20% offer discount only for today but: i dont have the trial version to try and theres not a history changelog in order to show me what have been fixed and whats new.

I think you should give a chance for everybody to test vdj and buy it. ( for example when the vdj 5 trial is out with the history changelog, you can give another 24 or 48 hours an special discount).

As im a student you have to understand that near 300 euros its an ·important" effort, so i have to be sure if it suits me.

Also i think there are a lot of people in the same situation.

Thanks in advance

Eduardo

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 11:08 am
you can buy with discount at 180euro, the download version (VDJ Pro)

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 12:12 pm
ejgutierrez wrote :

With all the respect to devs and marketing team of vdj. As i said in other posts i want to buy vdj if it suits my needs.

The most important things vdj has to have in order to buy it are:

- good library support and manage files: like winamp media library and Windows media player library. Or if you use linux amarok.
- Visualizations: I need a lot of Visuals. Winamp and Windows Media Player visuals are incredible.
- Scan database: I have a 5000 files. It would be nice to have something like: pause, resume, continue scanning database ( not doing it at once).
- An option to update database. No scan all the files, but the new ones.
- Better support for id3.2 in audio and something similar in videos ( author, song, year, cd, type of music indie, rock, hip-hop,.. Also a comments gap would be nice. Photo for the album cover.
- Auto-config: More accurate auto config option: You say if you want 1 soundcard, 2 soundcards, 2 soundcards with a mixer, and vdj detects and configures automatically.
- More usable effects and loops.
- Better start up speed and low time loading songs in the deck.

Although i think is a enormous software, very nice and easy to use, a program without these features i think its a little expensive ( in my opinion). 240 euros plus taxes V.A.T ( im from spain)

So now i found the 20% offer discount only for today but: i dont have the trial version to try and theres not a history changelog in order to show me what have been fixed and whats new.

I think you should give a chance for everybody to test vdj and buy it. ( for example when the vdj 5 trial is out with the history changelog, you can give another 24 or 48 hours an special discount).

As im a student you have to understand that near 300 euros its an ·important" effort, so i have to be sure if it suits me.

Also i think there are a lot of people in the same situation.

Thanks in advance

Eduardo

1. VDJ can handle the M3U playlists that are created by winamp and the like.

2. There are the 78 visualisations (Sonique) plus now you can use the clipbank and play video samples.

3. Database is now on the fly. (database)

4. See above (database)

5. In V5 (ID3 and coverart)

6. Dont know (soundcard config)

7. One a Pro user there are a ton of effects and loops

8. Once a pro user there is a Registry editor that can speed up load times.

I am sayin now IS the time to BUY!!!!

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 12:22 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
ejgutierrez wrote :

You're a computer user, aren't you? You know what's the best soundcard and how you want to use it! As my teacher has been used to say: "Computers are only idiots running at high speed: the user knows what to do"!

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 1:57 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
ejgutierrez wrote :

Eduardo

have u heard special promo upon release:)

N btw VDJ is not as expensive as it seem.. .

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 2:15 pm
RuudboyPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Well whats more suffocating is ordering the product and the credit card system is not functioning on there side and you wait the whole working day and get no reply from the agency handling the issue... if they tell me to retry ill prob have to pay the full bunch...

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 6:01 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
ruudboy

why not write a ticket through support/help top of page...hope you get sorted soon...

Tayla

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 6:30 pm
so the 20% discount will show up after i hit the proceed button? I want to make sure that the final cost will be $239.20 if so i will definetely have my copy ordered today. please let me know

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 7:24 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The discount was yesterday during the release.

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 7:26 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djkapitalkev wrote :
so the 20% discount will show up after i hit the proceed button? I want to make sure that the final cost will be $239.20 if so i will definetely have my copy ordered today. please let me know

too slow sorry the offer ended

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 7:27 pm
so when was this posted? it has including todays 20% discount on the purchase page!

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 7:31 pm
yesturday , it ended this morning the page says 299$ here

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 7:33 pm
http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/

i missed out well you might want them to change that because if you look underneath that it plainly says including todays discount of 20% and it doesnt give a date so anyone ordering would assume its today. and i was about to place the order if i would have been charged the full $299 with that plainly written on there i would be upset

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 7:35 pm
hum , ok i will flag this to the team

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 7:39 pm
and if for some reason i didnt miss out and there is still time let me know as well ;)

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 7:41 pm
I would be the first one to say tough luck, but maybe they can extend the offer, since there was a typo. Just for today, since some are having problems.

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 7:43 pm
definetely if someone wouldnt mind keeping me informed of any such extension and if the 20% is still available i would apreciate it

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 7:57 pm
is the discount still in affect or not?

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 8:45 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
No

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 8:49 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@djkapitalkev, djgbrown or others..

Sorry guys.. its back to its original price.. but HEY discount or no discount, still u be purchasing a great software.. n that matters the most:)

Hope to see u guys as pro user soon:)

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 9:01 pm
71%