Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Virtual DJ V5.0 - Recurse

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi all ... 1st of all nice work on V5 ...
just one little question is there a way to keep the recurse feature ON like in version 4.x.
after i have gone off a folder there select it again i have to put there recurse on again but i didn't have to do then on older version..

thanx...

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 2:08 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 2:16 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Actually -- the Recurse issue is something that came out in the final days of Beta Testing

The Recurse was change for performance purposes. Yes, Recurse doesn't stay constant, it is 'de-activated' when you click to another item in the browser tree.

Now as ALF mentioned, look in the UPDATES User Guide at the explanation of the new Global Database and how the search works. I will tell you that I myself was a big RECURSE user, but because of the redesigned search I am finding it less a necessity. It's change, but good change!

cstoll

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 2:45 pm
Hopefully there this feature will come back in new updates :)

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 3:54 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Very much doubt it -- what is difficult is adjusting to change. I will tell you that after a couple of days of using the new search it became much easier and I didn't need to worry about recurse as much. The nice thing is it is still there when the habit kicks in.

I think with time you will forget that it has even changed.

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 7:51 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)