Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: VDJ/TURNTABLES - HELP ME PLEASE!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

i have virtual dj running off my laptop. i also have a pair of turntables (direct drive) and a mixer. im wanting to buy some time coded vinyls, and set my turntables up with my laptop. now my laptop obviously has a soundcard built into it, however, everytime i look at something online to check for requirements, i also see an external soundcard (ie-maya 44 usb soundcard) connected. what exactly do i need? i plan on eventually mixing in clubs/partys..so i need a second soundcard? can i jus use my laptop, turntables and mixer and perhaps buy some lead/s that i can connect the two with? do i need a usb mixer as well? somebody please help, im so confused! :S :S :S ...

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 8:14 pm
You will need a sound card that has 2 stereo inputs as well as 2 stereo outputs. That's so you can use TCV or TCCD. Do a search of the forums, for cards that meet these requirements. The turntables will connect to the inputs of the external sound card, and the outputs from the sound card will connect to the inputs on your mixer. You will not need a usb mixer.

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 8:21 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
check out for starters

maya 44 usb
u46dj
virtual vinyl from numark
mk2 dj console

Mensajes Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 8:53 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)