Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: CDJ-800 MKII TimeCode CD Gain

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

This Lowered Gain thing you guys are talking about doesnt workfor me. I burned the original MP3 to cd, then played it in a regular cd walkman with my volume lowered and the audio going into my BCD2000, the amplitude of the timecode was good because the waves were not cut off anymore, however i still dont get anything above 0%Timecode quality. Ive also lowered the gain on the mp3 file itself, burned to audio cd, and played it straight out of my CDJ800 MKII (Burned as an audio cd and not an mp3) , still no luck, the timecode starts playing the song but the quality is 0 so it doesnt work correctly with cuing and looping. can someone help me i just got back into playing with VDJ and its either this or serato for me. By the way im using the bcd2000 as the asio card, but i hear alot of ppl have good luck with it except for me :0(. Also, where can i get a demo download of VDJ 5 i hear the timecode functionality is better.

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 9:18 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
ok , the bcd2000 is a problematic card for timecoding it has a bad chip in it
which is why it was canceled

but it can be made to work with some tweaks

check out this blog
http://www.virtualdj.com/blog/juliocqb/
for some config advise

how big is the timecode wave in the config screen large small?

the 5.0 demos comming soon

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 9:29 pm
I already did all that. haha your the man for making such a good guide. But unfortunately still no success. What tweaks are there that can make it work?

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 10:52 pm
the timecode wave in the config window is normal size, like what i see in your screenshots. Ive adjusted it to many different volumes but still no success.

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 10:54 pm
thanks go to Dj quintana for the guide its his good work :)

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 10:56 pm
ultimately i would recomend you use a different card for best timecode performances

try to set "autolatency" on virtual dj performance options

options > performances

and set it to fastest

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 10:59 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)