Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Still no Cue update?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

It's funny because everyone on here says it's the same program only a different skin...

You would think somthing that's the same, would get the same update, at the same time.

I feel left out :(

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 11:04 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
the code alters slighly for cue in regards to copyright messages , locations and skins

it wont take to long now :)

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 11:15 pm
Damn, that's cold. Like being a step child. Atomix is denying paternity. We will have to ask Jerry, who da baby daddy. Need a DNA test. I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Mensajes Tue 21 Aug 07 @ 11:21 pm
Hey Cue users.. you just need to wait in the Cue :)

Mensajes Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 12:02 am
djfsPRO InfinityMember since 2007
digimixer wrote :
Hey Cue users.. you just need to wait in the Cue :)

ha ha ha, funny!!!

i'm waitin, not that i have a problem with 4.3. like to see the difference with 5 though!

Mensajes Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 12:16 am
OK, I'm not liking this anymore... this is worse than being a MK2 user and waiting for the money to be a pro... I can see all the goodies and but can't touch them.

AMAHM should no what I'm talking about...LOL

Mensajes Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 12:19 am
That's messed up.. The no license users gets to play with the software before some of the pro's... GRRRRR

Maybe numark is waiting for VDJ to iron out possible bugs/fixes before the it can become a Numark product... just thinking

Mensajes Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 12:39 am
lol..karma is a big fat ugly female dog fat katz...........

Mensajes Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 1:09 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
fatkatzdj wrote :
That's messed up.. The no license users gets to play with the software before some of the pro's... GRRRRR

What, you can't download the demo? LOL
I hope it will be soon for you guys ;)

Mensajes Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 3:17 pm
Hi Everyone

Any news yet for us poor Cue users, I've been using the VDJ 5 demo, and I thnk it's great, but I would love to be able to get the cue update on to my gig machine?

Thanks a lot
djpete

Mensajes Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 11:17 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)