Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: cdg decoder - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Help plez...My cdg files from zip files is not loading in VDJ5, the mp3 does but no video???? is there a cdg decoder....I've been searching the past hour and 1/2 in the forum...and have gone thru vdj5 manual but no luck....

thanks much

GREAT JOB with VDJ5...so much better than PCDJ!!!! you guys rock!!!!!!!!!

MARK ALLEN

Mensajes Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 1:16 am
I have the same problem,I can play any of my vob files,mp3's play fine but many of my mp3+g zip files will only play the audio portion,several work ok with the graphics showing ok.These are the same files that have worked in every update from 3.2 to 4.3.
I just love all the improvements made on version 5.0,I do wish my automix button worked for a "mix now " function.
Thank you everyone for all your hard work and nice job on the new website it looks great.

Dan

Mensajes Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 4:10 am
I agree (mix now) button is needed.......

Thanks
MARK

but i still LOVE VDJ5..this would be a plus to have in next update.........

Mensajes Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 4:23 am
What changed from v4.3 to 5.0 as far as reading zipped files,Is it a different codec? If so would it be possible to extract this from 4.3 and install it in to 5.0?I'm looking for some last ditch answers before I uninstall v5 and have to go back to 4.3.It appears the majority of my zipped mp3+g files will only play the audio portion.As I stated above these files have always worked from v3.2 up to 4.3 and they work with Sax & Dotty.Help!!! I love version 5 and don't want to go back. Dan

Mensajes Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 11:26 pm
UPDATE:I uninstalled V5.0 and did a fresh install,retried same problem.Next I uninstalled V5.0 and Installed a full version of 4.3 now all my zipped files work perfectly. Dan

Mensajes Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 11:44 pm
in 4.3 and earlier you could add under (extension) cdg (Decoder) Karaoke cdg/zip decoder on the (Codecs tab) under settings for vd 4.3 we don't have that for VDJ5

SMILE tag you're it

MARK

Mensajes Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 12:00 am
UPDATE:I uninstalled V5.0 and did a fresh install,retried same problem.Next I uninstalled V5.0 and Installed a full version of 4.3 now all my zipped files work perfectly. Dan....

was there a copy of 4.3 on your system.. before you did a fresh installed vdj5

MARK

Mensajes Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 12:02 am

VDJ 5 have a different ZIP decoder to compensate for the fact that Vista sees Zip files as folders.

But, during beta test - noone mentioned anything about karaoke not working. So hopefully someone can post the solution real soon...

(I'm sorry, I dont have any karaokefiles)

Mensajes Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 12:02 am
No problem..I'm very HAPPY w/ VDJ and sure there is a cure or solution coming soon....unless there is something I'm Missing.......

Have a FANTASTIC NIGHT

DJMAZ/MARK ALLEN

Mensajes Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 12:07 am
Thanks Norway.
doyou think it would be possible to just add the old decoder into a file?I'm not a computer genius so if that was a dumb statement and your still laughing I'll understand. Dan

PS @Mark LOL

Mensajes Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 12:07 am
Pirate at 40 wrote :
Thanks Norway.
doyou think it would be possible to just add the old decoder into a file?I'm not a computer genius so if that was a dumb statement and your still laughing I'll understand. Dan

PS @Mark LOL

If you are on vista, the old one would not work I think.. as Vista makes VDJ see Zip files as folders.

But I'll check into the karaoke thing ...

Mensajes Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 12:09 am
dj-in-norway wrote :

If you are on vista, the old one would not work I think.. as Vista makes VDJ see Zip files as folders.

But I'll check into the karaoke thing ...

I'm using Windows XP sp2

Mensajes Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 12:21 am
SAME HERE WINDOWS XP PRO.....NO PROBLEMS WITH VDJ4.3

THANKS FOR POSTS!!! AND TRYING TO RESOLVE

DJMAZ/MARK ALLEN

Mensajes Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 12:24 am
Mark what video card are you using? My Gig laptop has a ATI 256meg.
I tried version 5 on my home desktop with an NVIDIA card and my inop. zip files appear to work. Dan

Mensajes Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 12:37 am
Hmm, I'm only seeing a problem with a few tracks. Perhaps they are just corrupted in my case.

Mensajes Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 12:59 am

- THOSE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH ZIP

Can you please try this :

1) Unzip the file
2) Rezip using WINDOWS zip decoder

does it work now ?

Mensajes Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 1:04 am
Didn't work for me. However I'm uploading one of my files that doesn't work so maybe somebody else will test it. Then I will know if mine are just bad files or what.

Mensajes Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 1:24 am

Mensajes Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 1:35 am
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4vl80i

Here we are. I really think mine is just corrupted though because it's only like 3 out of 100 that I checked. I don't have 4.3 installed anymore so I can't check it to see if it works there either. At first I thought it had to do with the little glitches at the beginning but that's not it either as I found another one like that and it worked.

Mensajes Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 1:47 am

VDJ sees that Zip as a file, it auto opens my video window...
But it doent display the text

maybe someone can try the same file in VDJ 4.3 ?

Mensajes Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 1:53 am
57%