Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Another Bug?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Mensajes Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 11:33 am
33 views and not a comment? Surely someone sees it?

Mensajes Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 4:50 pm

You DID NOT activate the ClipBank (by pressing activate), but rather presssed out in the far right area.
That area seems to trigger activate on the current higlighted effect (in your case picture plugin).

So yeah, a bug. True

But its not like you cant overlay video :) Just press the ACTIVATE button in middle for ClipBank

Mensajes Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 4:57 pm
But this is it Norway, I found this just by accident trying to get to the bottom of why overlay works sometimes and sometimes not, it definitely wont overlay if you have sonique set to activate with audio only files.

I think that to overlay you HAVE to activate sonique LAST as that is the effect with a transparency slider, so it NEEDS to be on top.

Mensajes Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 5:03 pm
TopHouse wrote :

I think that to overlay you HAVE to activate sonique LAST as that is the effect with a transparency slider, so it NEEDS to be on top.

Thats EXACTLY what you need to do :)

VirtualDJ effects are activated IN ORDER.

In other words, if you activate CUBE first, then ClipBank, the clipbank sample will NOT be in a cube;)
But if you activate Cube LAST it will.

Thats only logic. or else you could not control the output. Now you can, it works in the ORDER applied by the user.
And from first to last

:)

Mensajes Wed 22 Aug 07 @ 5:09 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)