Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Does it? [Vestax VCI-100] - Page: 4

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

discobobsie wrote :
yeah seems vdj is lagging behind on the pro midi front and the mac front

How so? Name the other software, that supports more controllers natively.

Mensajes Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 9:52 pm
Think he must be thinking of the MixVibes cover on the Vestax VCI... :)

Cant see how THAT matters that much....

Simply a plastic cover, much like Numark Total Control has VDJ/CUE skin plastic cover (or Traktor, if you'd rather use that)

Mensajes Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 9:55 pm
Oh my, it's so pretty. This is an outrage. Why VDJ doesn't have a pretty little skin to go with that controller. I'm getting rid of VDJ right now, and getting Mixvibes, the Vestax controller with the pretty little skin, so I can be a real DJ.

Mensajes Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 10:04 pm
lol :)

Mensajes Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 10:09 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
A Man and His Music wrote :
Oh my, it's so pretty. This is an outrage. Why VDJ doesn't have a pretty little skin to go with that controller. I'm getting rid of VDJ right now, and getting Mixvibes, the Vestax controller with the pretty little skin, so I can be a real DJ.

Stop you mean old man and his music!!! rofl !!

Mensajes Tue 09 Oct 07 @ 2:00 am
foamgodPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey there, Just in case I don't get back to this(ca@danceparty.com), I have the VCI with Maya44 and love it and mapped it out to my liking. However, I have to use the External mixer for Headphone cueing AND the External Crossfader. I don't mind using the headphones, but would like to use the VCI crossfader, except I have to Disengage the Crossfader in Config to get both channels on the mixer to PFL the cueing. Is there a way to cue both channels and use the Vestax crossfader?? Thank you.

Mensajes Fri 09 Nov 07 @ 5:45 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)