Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Audio Spike in Video

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi,

I get a Very LOUD audio spike in a video every now and then . I can load the same video that had the spike and it is gone. I never know when it will happen. It has been happening at the beginning of a playlist on auto mix. A One time loud spike which can be seen on the running beat display.

I even tried to reripp the video it happened on, but it did the same loud spike again. It lasts 1 secong and sounds like static or a bolt of lighting.

What is causing this? Can it be fixed so it doesn t randomly happen again?

Mensajes Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 6:58 am
This happened again. It always happens when i have a playlist in auto mix. A loud spike happens at the start of the 1st song. It is loud. What is causing this? Anyone have any idea?

Mensajes Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 10:48 pm
chansinPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Just a thought for some trouble shooting. Maybe the spike is the beginning of the video being analyzed. That would explain why you only hear it once. Maybe try an analyzed track and then one that has not been analyzed.

Mensajes Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 10:51 pm
OK, I have reproduced this error. It occurs on the track and is like a loud burst of the track, only lasting for a split second, then after about a second, the track starts normally.

The way i produced it was throwing a non analysed video onto the deck then pressing play before it had finished loading in properly. After that, the same track would do it again. BUT, if I re-analysed the track (right click/analyse/techno house) then tried it again it worked fine so I think chansin may be on to something above. Please try my fix and get back.

Mensajes Thu 23 Aug 07 @ 11:27 pm
This is on a video that has been played many times. It is first in the saved playlist. It happens within seconds of the autoplay.
I did try anaylzing the track and it happened again after I analyzed it.
I noticed as it was loading the top graph shoots up and comes down to the audio graph but leaves that one spike there sometimes. The beginning of this video has a very soft guitar which kicks in with the horns. The spike stays there if I cued it back to the beginning of the song.
If I reload the song it is gone.

Mensajes Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 12:39 am

Sounds like a bug in automix autogain.

Does it only happen with videos in automix mode?

Mensajes Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 12:42 am
yes only in audiomix. When it analyzes at the top, all these white spikes go up. Its just sometimes that one spike stays there.

Mensajes Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 12:43 am

Reported it as a potential autogain bug for videos in automix mode...

(although automixing videos work fine on my pc)

Mensajes Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 12:49 am
Yes maybe if it is running from one video to the next it might not happen. I am loading the playlist with nothing else playing in the other deck. Or maybe it is happening but is not heard in loud intros of videos. But the spike is very noticable espesially in a soft passage.

Mensajes Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 12:56 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)