Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: how do I ...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

skell11PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Another newbie question,

How do I create and save que points. I have not been able to find it in the manual. Probably simple, please advise.

Thanks,

Scott

Mensajes Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 6:37 pm
Find the spot that you would like a cue point usually start at first beat intro. Hit the number one on the Skin, next find the second cue place and hit number 2. Do the same for the third cue point if desired. If you place you mouse arrow over the cue point and right click, you can even rename the cue point.

CLUE: Don't hit the numbers while music is stopped. You'll end up replacing that cue point.

Hope that helped

Mensajes Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 7:05 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 7:23 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
From Keyboard shortcut, press ctrl -1 (same time)for cue 1, ctrl -2 for cue 2 and so on...

If u gonna go back to ur cues.. press alt -1 (same time)for cue 1 and so on..

:)

Mensajes Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 8:27 pm
skell11PRO InfinityMember since 2006
THANK YOU EVERYONE! I finally got this thing figured out. I got the old auto mix button working on the spacebar and I got the cues figured out. BTW, in the auto cue mode if it is set to enabled it takes you to all of the start cues that you set up. I know you guys probably knew that already but any newbies that see this it may be helpful. Thanks again, and give the new automix a chance, it works and NO SKIPPING!

Thanks VDJ,

Scott

Mensajes Sat 25 Aug 07 @ 2:26 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)