Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: mix / automix

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Both of these short cuts act the same way. They take the next track in the playlist and auto mix it on the same deck, when
you press ALT+Space. Previous versions if you hit alt+space you could force a mix from one deck to the other.
Previous versions were set up like this.
ALT+Space = Deck controls / mix.
This would move the crossfader from deck A to deck B and begin playing the tune on deck B.(and vice cersa)
In trying to change this in v 5, you can go to deck control but there is no mix in the right column.
Anyone know how to get this action back?

Mensajes Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 10:45 pm
Check here, first. Then look around these pages for "automix". It has been discussed extensively. I am sure you will find your answer.

Mensajes Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 11:43 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Currently the only way to MIXNOW when in Automix mode is to double click the next track or any track in the playlist to start playing and mixing that track. Maybe for the next release a similar action can be made so this can be a shortcut again.

page 14 in the Updates Guide referenced above.

Mensajes Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 11:47 pm
cstoll wrote :
Currently the only way to MIXNOW when in Automix mode is to double click the next track or any track in the playlist to start playing and mixing that track. Maybe for the next release a similar action can be made so this can be a shortcut again.

It's not really automix feature. The automix feature is ok. I know it works on one deck.
It's the shortcuts. They both have the same action. In previous versions you could have a tune on
deck 1 and say 3/4 way through it you wanted to start the song on deck 2. You were able to just
press the alt+space and it would fade from one to the other. (crossfader would move from left deck to right)

That's the feature I would like to replicate again.

Mensajes Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 11:54 pm

Mensajes Fri 24 Aug 07 @ 11:57 pm
cstoll wrote :

page 14 in the Updates Guide referenced above.

Thanks but i don't want to do an automix from the playlist.
Before if you had a song on deck a and a song on deck b; you were able to hit alt+space and
it would do a crossfade from one deck to the other. That's what I want to do.
Not from the playlist

Mensajes Sat 25 Aug 07 @ 12:05 am

Mensajes Sat 25 Aug 07 @ 12:34 am
In my example in that thread.. make the shortcut macro as I describe but instead of just the 'Space' bar, use 'Alt+Space' on each item. It's not that difficult.

Mensajes Sat 25 Aug 07 @ 9:18 am
cstoll wrote :
In my example in that thread.. make the shortcut macro as I describe but instead of just the 'Space' bar, use 'Alt+Space' on each item. It's not that difficult.

Okay for some reason it was not workiong yesterday. I got it to work now.
Thanks

Mensajes Sat 25 Aug 07 @ 3:33 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)