Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Was it something i said.......

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

So last night was dragging a little and i said to myself i wish the night would go a bit quicker...

Lo and behold VDJ then starteded playing the music about 15-20% too fast and i had to drop the pitch with keylock on to return to normal. After restarting the software all was good again.

Has anyone else ever had this, using v5 by the way although i doubt its a VDJ bug more user error :-)

Mensajes Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 1:23 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Sorry can't provide any insight to what you experienced -- but Murphy's Law does come to mind. 'Be careful of what you wish for, it just might come true.'
Sorry couldn't resist...

Mensajes Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 3:46 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
do you have a keyboard shortcut setup for that ,

you might have knocked it by mistake

Mensajes Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 4:58 pm
not that i was aware of, ill see if it behaves tonight...... i was having a mad moment with a sticking button on the icdx that may have contributed.

Mensajes Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 5:30 pm
djreneePRO InfinityMember since 2004
I can type approximately 90 words per minute which is considered pretty fast. Every now and then I'll type something that bumps up the pitch. I'm sure it's a combination of keys I'm inadverantly hitting causing the pitch to increase. (Probably a short cut)
If you are a "zippy" typist that could be your problem as well. Just a possibility. :^)

Renee

Mensajes Sun 26 Aug 07 @ 6:38 pm
cstoll wrote :
Sorry can't provide any insight to what you experienced -- but Murphy's Law does come to mind. 'Be careful of what you wish for, it just might come true.'
Sorry couldn't resist...

Isn't Murphy's Law the one that goes: "Whatever can go wrong, will..."

Mensajes Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 3:36 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yeah well they both worked here for this situation..

Mensajes Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 3:37 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)