Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: VDJ 5 : Adjust the time last played

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Joop3mPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi guys,

Now the one problem is solved I got another one:

When I cue up my songs and pre-listen them, it often happens that this song isn't just right for the moment. So I decide to get me another from the database ..... so far so good. But then the "last play" column is automaticaly filled....

Is it possible to auto-fill this field after a play time of, let's say, one minute?

Note: This issue has a great impact on the filters !!!!

Thanks in forward!

Joop.

Mensajes Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 8:07 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes, requested for correction and missed during the beta testing.

Mensajes Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 10:59 pm
damn.... can I enlist for beta testing? i'm a pro, trust me.....

Mensajes Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 11:44 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
To be fair, it was reported by a tester but missed in fixing...

Mensajes Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 11:52 pm
LudekPRO InfinityMember since 2005
apopsis wrote :
To be fair, it was reported by a tester but missed in fixing...

Missed again.... ( VDJ 5.0 rev2)

Mensajes Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 5:42 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Are you talking about "History Timer" in the registry? Just increase this value (in seconds)

Mensajes Fri 31 Aug 07 @ 11:34 pm
djcel wrote :
Are you talking about "History Timer" in the registry? Just increase this value (in seconds)

Well...don't know what exactly this timer does...

When i play a song for, let's say, 2 minutes, I count it as a "valid played" song. All the scanning of the songs in real time (deck a playing while deck b is for pre-listen) cause the -last played- field to be filled (0h ago)...

Theoretically it's correct.

Greetz,
Joop.

Mensajes Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 12:47 am
LudekPRO InfinityMember since 2005
djcel wrote :

HistoryTimer is now working only for tracklist.txt, played icon (yellow or red) in the browser and saved m3u tracklist. Not for Last Play time in the browser. Last Play Time is immediately changed after drag a song to one of the decks without play. This is our problem. Do you understand?

Mensajes Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 4:10 am
Can we also change the last played so it displays it in hours up until 12 hours past? Here is my example:

I am currently DJing and it is 1:40AM on Saturday 9/1/07. A song I played an hour ago... says last played 1h. However... a song I played two hours ago (at 11:40PM) shows it last played 8/31/07.

For the sake of today's gig... how am I supposed to decipher whether or not this song was played "today"... meaning was it played two hours ago? Or was it played last NIGHT at say 2am.

Follow what I am saying? I think 12 hours is a good compromise before you switch the format to date. Since most clubs at the latest close at 4am... that covers all music played up to 4pm the prior day.

Mensajes Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 7:40 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)