Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Atlantic City - Version 5.0

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I was at the DJ Expo in Atlantic City where version 5 was offered at $199. However, the guys at the booth said they never got the discs to the show, and that this $199 offer would be obtainable on this web site. I have looked, and cannot see any the link to this...

Anybody know where this link is?

Mensajes Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 8:28 pm
I think that was an offer at that time. But i'm not sure. When there's a hot deal, you grab it then. Not 2 weeks later. :)

Mensajes Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 8:38 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Eric Sands wrote :
the guys at the booth said they never got the discs to the show, and that this $199 offer would be obtainable on this web site.

As it are said it is obtainable on this website, it could be they telling u, on the site that day u could have it for that special price.. Sorry man i think its too late now:(. But no worry cos for wateva $$ u spend on VDJ Pro, it's worth it:)

Mensajes Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 8:43 pm
I was there, and let me just say, we are sorry for any misunderstanding. For reasons I am not at liberty to divulge here, there was a lot of miscommunication. We did however offer a deal last week, that unfortunately you missed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mensajes Tue 28 Aug 07 @ 8:58 pm
Wow... I was out of town since the expo and I just got back yesterday. I did check out the web site last week but couldn't find any mention of the $199. At the expo, I went to the booth numerous times, where the guy kept saying that the discs will be in soon. Finally, on the last day, he assured me I could get it for $199 on line. This is not cool...

Mensajes Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 12:39 am

Mensajes Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 1:27 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
The online sale was only for the Sunday following the trade show and was specifically advised as such by reps at the show.

We are sorry you missed that opportunity, but hope you will find the program worth every nickel of $299.

Best Regards,
mp3jrick
Virtual DJ Support Team

Mensajes Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 5:14 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)