Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Please reconmend a Soundcard for me

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi Guys,
Only running the demo at the mo but will most def buy the full version if i can get this problem sorted....

The headphone channel seems to run a little ahaed of the master chanel, i have changed latency settings but this just makes the sound quality rubbish! i am only using the onboard Soundcard and a very old Soundblaster card.....

Please can some one advise me on a good sound card i can get which will solve this problem.

Mensajes Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 4:49 pm
Probably due to the fact there is two sound cards being utilized, rather than just one. I had this problem myself years ago, when I first got into Digital DJing.

If your on board sound card is 5.1, then you can use this by itself, using the different output channels for different decks/output cuing.

If not, you should be able to pick up a relatively cheap 5.1 sound card for at least the purpose of testing from your local computer store.

You may wish to upgrade what you buy at a later date for professional use,to cards such as these;

ESI Maya44 PCI
ESI Maya44 USB
ESI U46DJ

There are other solutions, which have Midi controllers along with a dual output sound card, a browse of these forums will get you the names of them quite quickly

Steve.

Mensajes Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 5:33 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
What r u going to do? normal mix with external mixer, timecoded etc... or purely by the software:)

As steve say, u could get 5.1 soundcard or u may want to look at the other options for professional use such as the esi cards..

And i just want to suggest that u might be best getting a Herc mk2 as it is a complete unit.. to start with,,,(a mixer, a midi controller n a soundcard n could be used for timecoded too) , plus it came with a DJC edition.. where u could registered n became a member.. Plus hehe,, again when u r ready.. u could upgrade ur version to the pro edition at a discount....n then , i sure by that time u r ready....with all the hardware n a great software:)

Mensajes Wed 29 Aug 07 @ 7:09 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)