Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: What configuration is the best for audigy 2?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I've got vdj 1.02 at the moment. when i have installed version 2.0(demo) i dont know what config to choose for best performance and what it will change. options like that appears nvidia asio, creative asio, audigy 2 zs 24/96 asio, sb audigy[800] and more. i want to use audigy on playing, and nvidia on headphones like i use to do in old version.

Mensajes Tue 19 Oct 04 @ 5:54 pm
Do not use cracked versions

Mensajes Tue 19 Oct 04 @ 7:22 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Your cracked versions (which are very outdated) will cause you more problems that it's worth. Just buy the software, or use a legal trial for 20 days like everybody else.
Then you can get answers to your questions.

Mensajes Tue 19 Oct 04 @ 7:31 pm
that's why i'm asking about it. whats good of asio and other new stuff in 2.x versions? my old one worked fine without these functions, thats why i'm not sure of paying money for new one

Mensajes Thu 21 Oct 04 @ 2:35 pm
its DEFINITIVELY worth paying money for...

think about it, it will give you FREE upgrades and updates, full support here at forum, ability to download effects etc...

Free updates will ensure that your VDJ is always up-to-date, and bug-free

Also, cracked versions have crash problems, because of bad coding..

ASIO gives you a lot better latency, which makes controllers and timecode cds/vinyl work a lot better, and the new 2.05 gives you so low latency that is just like playing real vinyl etc.

Also, the 2.0x versions have updates regarding bugs that are now ironed out, better search sytem, better BPM etc.. ALL DEFINITIVELY WORTH BUYING the soft over ;) trust me...

hope to see you loose the cracked version, and become a full customer ;)

Mensajes Fri 22 Oct 04 @ 12:51 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)