Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Napster Not Searching

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I made sure my internet was connected, right clicked on napster and logged in, entered the artist name into the search field and hit enter, it acted like it was searching then nothing, nothing found nomatter what popular artist I enter regardless they show up in the regular napster software. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

I tryed running napsters software and downloading as songs played on VDJ without any problems, but then you can hear the pages clicking as I browse napster.

The Napster search could be a really useful feature at gigs with wireless internet access, but I need to get it to work first. All help is greatly appreciated, thanks;^]

Mensajes Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 2:56 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Yeah same problem here - nothing happens on search. Ever. At all. On previous versions I would usually get some search results, but they would rarely actually play.

You can hear the clicking noises on your mix as you turn pages in napster? Have you tried disabling your sounds in windows control panel?

Mensajes Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 3:15 pm
Thanks for that, I hadn't even thought of that, clicking noises during navigation are now gone.

hehe, if this is a bug with the napster service I really hope the team will fix it, would be so much easier than having to minimise VDJ everytime I want to search napsters database ands download something;^]

Mensajes Sat 01 Sep 07 @ 3:25 pm
GaryBrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have the same problem too. I search Napster but get no results.

Mensajes Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 7:45 pm
I'm also getting a whole lot of nothing with the Napster search... I sure am glad I'm paying a subscription fee and can't use it for anything... Ever since I got a new PC with Vista, I haven't been able to use Napster with VDJ. I was really hoping this new release would get things back to the good ol' days, back when my software actually did what it was supposed to... Could we PLEASE get this fixed?! It's been messed up for months now.

Mensajes Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 6:49 am
evilporch wrote :
I'm also getting a whole lot of nothing with the Napster search... I sure am glad I'm paying a subscription fee and can't use it for anything... Ever since I got a new PC with Vista, I haven't been able to use Napster with VDJ. I was really hoping this new release would get things back to the good ol' days, back when my software actually did what it was supposed to... Could we PLEASE get this fixed?! It's been messed up for months now.

This comment kinda bugged me. I have NEVER used Napster through VDJ. I dont connect to the net while djing, but if I did how hard is it to just open Napster, download what you need, then simply Add to Search Database with your Napster folder. This is the way I have done it for as long as I used VDJ. Now I will say that this option worked in 4.2 but does not work in 5.0 heck I cant get it to work in 4.3 on the system I think this is some change in the Napster software. If it never works I dcould care less as I do it the way I stated. If you cant get it to work (VDJ) remove it as an option :)

Mensajes Wed 05 Sep 07 @ 7:15 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)