Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Is there a Maximum amount of music allowed?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

MetaGPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hello, i have been a longtime user of virtual and one main question i have is, is there a suggested limit of music that can virtual can handle without crashing when it tries to read the database. I have over 75,000 songs, videos and karaoke tracks. It seems when I do a search for let's say tupac then i hit t the program will give me everything with t then wait for like 30sec then let me type again. I think that i'm crashing run for a cd and then boom it comes back. If someone who knows could give me a suggested amount then I can widdle down my list and do some other options I have in mind.
Thankyou

Mensajes Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 5:00 am
well i think vdj can handle any amount of songs till your hd gets full..has vdj crashed on u while your looking for a song??i think it takes 30 sec probably cuz you have alot of songs 75,000

Mensajes Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 9:09 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
30 seconds are too much.. like i stated in another post it is fast enough for me with 45,000 in the partition, last night i changed my mind at the 10 last seconds of the track, and searched and loaded (and even mixed) another without a break in the music.
Try to optimize/clean/fix the database (also set "add to search" to manually, never read tags/comments), disable covers and set to search only in artist/title/filepath..

Mensajes Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 3:15 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
READ HERE - for ways to ensure your database is optimized for search and effectively organized to get the best performance.

Mensajes Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 5:52 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)