Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: SOUND PROBLEM

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

cliptHome userMember since 2007
Hi there,

I've seem to have a problem with sound. I've got to sound card in my computer. When I set SINGLE OUTPUT from the config menu and I choose only one sound card, both of them work perfectly (separately). When I set external mixer and then two sound cards, after 5 seconds, VirtualDJ seem to crash... I heard big buzz from speaker and I saw the frequency sound lines freezing and after fews more seconds, virtual DJ told me that it encountered a fatal error or something like this and offer me to shut down or recovery. When I trie recovery, nothing more happen.

Could someone give me a clue about whats my problem.

Thanks

Mensajes Fri 07 Sep 07 @ 10:35 am
do you have two sound cards and do you put them on two sepret input on your mixer if so yeah i have the same issiue .it only sees one mix er at a time now i am waiting for a answer i was trying to use the time code cd to the same thing happend i even bouth a new sound card and tested them on there own and bouth work fine.

Mensajes Fri 07 Sep 07 @ 4:30 pm
cliptHome userMember since 2007
Exactly. I've got two sound cards, I put one signal from soundcard #1 in line 3 of the mixer and the other signal from soundcard#2 in line 4 of the mixer.

Mensajes Fri 07 Sep 07 @ 6:12 pm
agbekoHome userMember since 2007
Hello Guys

Can any one help me ?

I am using the VirtualDJ 2 with the desktop computer. Anytime I am play the music from one tray, I can not prelisten the music on the second tray before mix it out with the first. A freind told me that I do need a sound card another friend said that I did have the plug problem. I don't really know. Can you please help me?

Mensajes Sat 08 Sep 07 @ 2:32 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Sat 08 Sep 07 @ 11:31 pm
agbekoHome userMember since 2007
Please help me.
How can I get the virtual DJ legal ?

Mensajes Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 4:47 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 9:38 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)