Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Effect, Sample & Loop Markers

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi there

I'm wondering if it's possible to set some (in & out)-markers for the selected Effects, Sample's or Loops (looping would need just the in-marker, of course).
By doing that the selected Effects, Samples & Loops could be performed automaticly there where their markers are.
If not available yet integrating some edting-tools like this could be very handy.

Renato

PS
@cstoll : I hope you've noticed that I was already busy to have all my unnecessary and doubled-posted threads closed c.q. removed. So u might find some more threads where I already asked for that.
There is 1 more thread at the General Discussion-forum ("Master Slave & Using 4 decks") which can be closed c.q. removed as the issue is resolved. Right now I can't post a requist to that thread to have it closed c.q. removed till someone else has replied.
By now I have control over my enthousiasm ;-)

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry ikbenliebrand no email address is allowed from a demo user

Mensajes Sat 08 Sep 07 @ 10:42 pm
@Lady Cameron

Can you please explain the meaning of your note: "Sorry ikbenliebrand no email address is allowed from a demo user". During my earlier posted questions c.q suggestions this note was never added. Also it is confusing because "no license user"-threads can be found on all forums. So I wonder what's wrong.

Regards,

Renato

Mensajes Sat 08 Sep 07 @ 11:29 pm
@Lady Cameron

Think I got the message: 'Sorry ikbenliebrand no email address is allowed from a demo user '. Maybe for a moment there u thought I wanted to add my email-adress as a shortcut (or something like that)?

(Just had a good meal and suddenly and out of nowhere somehow my mind got so much clearer! So I hope I'm right, or I will need to have another meal.)

Mensajes Sun 09 Sep 07 @ 5:59 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
users who have bought a product , may share their email only.

hope to see you as a licenced user soon :)

Mensajes Sun 09 Sep 07 @ 2:02 pm
ikbenliebrand wrote :
Hi there

I'm wondering if it's possible to set some (in & out)-markers for the selected Effects, Sample's or Loops (looping would need just the in-marker, of course).
By doing that the selected Effects, Samples & Loops could be performed automaticly there where their markers are.

Its possible yes, using Dj Cel's CueEvent plugin.

It will trigger any choosen action at the cues set in the song as markers ;)

Mensajes Sun 09 Sep 07 @ 3:34 pm
@skyfxl

Sorry to all. I never knew posting is not allowed as no one told me before. And because I noticed a lot of non-licensed users are posting also and have acces I never could have realized this was not allowed. Hope you understand and it wount happen again.

[dj-in-norway]
Thank u very much :-)

Mensajes Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 2:39 am
Hi

Right now I'm really confused. I was just told by other people on the forums that posting to forums is allowed for non license users,
and that the message's above (of Lady Cameron & skyfxl) only mean that posting an email-adress etc is not allowed for non licensed users.
Due to the reaction of skyfxl on my earlier question about that, and because I was not trying to post an email-adress, my conclusion first was different.
(Maybe my post was associated with adding an email-adress because somewhere it contains a lettercombination which looks like an email-adress???)

As I'm no native English speaker I hope someone can help me out with this one. So the question is: may or may I not post to the forums
as being a no license user?

Renato

Mensajes Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 4:17 am
You can post. Just not an email address unless you are registered.

Mensajes Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 5:10 am
@DJ in Norway
By the way, will the Dj Cel's CueEvent plugin make that the selected effect, sample or loop will be performed only at the selected in-& out markers while playing?
For if you are familiar with ACID Pro or Adobe Audition etc and their way of editing, that would be exactly what I mean.

If that's the case with the Dj Cel's CueEvent plugin it sounds great if it works while playing live and needs no rendering first like with other (editing-)software.

Renato

Mensajes Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 4:47 am
@Van Wilder
By the way: thank you for answering the question about posting :-))

Just to avoid confusion for other readers of this topic: THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE ORIGINAL TOPIC!!!

Renato

Mensajes Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 5:19 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)