Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: ESI U46DJ and built in soundcard

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
hey all,

(dual soundcard question)

is it possible to have my u46dj take care of the two main decks and have my built in laptop sound-card output the samples? (it has 1 normal headphone output)

the problem I'm having is that as soon as i select timecodes as my inputs (to control the u46dj's decks) the option for 2 cards disappears.

I want to run timecodes in ASIO on my u46dj and then have my laptop output all samples.

pretty much im trying to break off all samples so that I can control the volumes from my external mixer.

any ideas?

Mensajes Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 9:43 am
I used to use the u46dj by itself in the 3 line mixer mode. If I remember correctly you'de want to use the output right next to "mix outs" as channel 5/6. Been awhile since I used it, no longer have the card now, but it should work;^]

Mensajes Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 3:24 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Timmyg1978 wrote :
I used to use the u46dj by itself in the 3 line mixer mode. If I remember correctly you'de want to use the output right next to "mix outs" as channel 5/6. Been awhile since I used it, no longer have the card now, but it should work;^]

Timmy is correct.

Use the 3 line mixer option as the Output selection.
Soundcard is ASIO
In the bottom most drop-down box choose the one that say Left/1&2 Right/3&4 Samples/5&6
Use the 5&6 output on the U46DJ to a 3rd channel on your mixer.

Hope that helps.

Mensajes Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 6:29 pm
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
DOH!

I definitely has a very stupid moment. haha I completely forgot there was the un-used 5/6 outputs on the ESI which i wasn't using.

thanks you guys for all the help.

Mensajes Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 8:20 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)