Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: 9/11

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
let us remember a day the world will never forget...

Tayla

Mensajes Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 3:02 pm
davey73PRO InfinityMember since 2007
A day that changed the way we think.

Mensajes Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 4:03 pm
A day that changed my life and the life of my family forever. Let us remember those that unwillingly flew into thier deaths, those that ran from thier deaths and those brave souls that ran to thier deaths.

God Bless America...whose colors will never run!

MS

Mensajes Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 4:53 pm
kaoz99PRO InfinityMember since 2006
tayla wrote :
let us remember a day the world will never forget...

Tayla

Yes lets us remember, and pray for all those families that lost their loved ones

Cheers
Kaoz

Mensajes Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 6:16 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006

This day changed our world, and the world of our children forever.

Mensajes Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 7:17 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
God Bless America

Mensajes Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 11:46 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I have a different view, it should be "God bless the world", the world including the U.S.

The term "God bless America" only refers to the United States (not the whole of America). God blessing the United States alone would not solve the problem of global terror, neither would it put an end to violence.

So while it can be truly said that the events on 9/11 were obscene acts of evil, on a gigantic scale, taking the lives of thousands in the most shocking attack imaginable. It can also be truly said, that these events weren't isolated attacks, terrorism and violence is a problem worldwide and has been since the beginning of time, it's something we should all fight, whether you decide to fight for revenge or peace is a decision we each have to make.

Mensajes Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 12:09 am
true to that BAGPUSS..god bless the world and to all who died this unfortunate day....rest in peace...we are all praying 4 u and yo families....pray for world peace yall...i AM!

dj reaper

Mensajes Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 12:44 am
While you and I are in agreement about the situation of the world, Bren, the post was in reference to an American tragedy that transpired on September 11, 2001. And while I do understand your point of view, the point of view from the other posters is in respect to the USA and not particularly the rest of the world. In England you say "Godsped to the Queen" or "Long live the Queen", it doesn't just mean that you hope that God just protects the Queen and the hell with the rest of the world. It just means that at that particular moment that you hope your Queen is blessed by the Most High. That's all my friend. :) So lets try to keep this post just as a place where all those that have something to say positive about such a tragic loss that I still to this day feel, can do so without involving politics or culpability into it. Believe me that I do not wish this pain on any other country and it's citizens. And I would hope that as Americans we fight for peace and not revenge...but remember what a Japanse General said after bombing Pearl Harbour in 1941, "we have awaken a sleeping giant." Yes you have...

So yes GOD BLESS US ALL...

MS

Mensajes Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 1:26 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
i put this post up for one reason, this act of violence happened in one country but effected many citizens who worked in the towers from around the world, their family, loved ones and friends, it is they i hope that are in your thoughts and nothing else, i'll leave you with the word's i finish every gig with "goodnight and may your god look over you"...

Tayla

Mensajes Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 2:40 am
Tayla's intentions were really good by posting this. God Bless America and the World.

Even though her intentions were good, this is a globally used program. I really think this topic should closed due to the sensitivity of the subject.

Mensajes Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 5:10 am
SpeedDemond29 wrote :
Tayla's intentions were really good by posting this. God Bless America and the World.

Even though her intentions were good, this is a globally used program. I really think this topic should closed due to the sensitivity of the subject.

Why should it be closed????????? Those bastards slammed planes into 3 of our buildings and this was the day to say God Bless America. This is one issue that tugs at the heart strings of every American. Yes we all want world peace but that wasnt what the original post was about!

Mensajes Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 6:54 am
A Day That May Prove a Turning Point In The History Of The World, whos implications will effect everyone on the planet.
Music its said transends race religion and politics, we here are part of that, speaking the international language of music.
9/11 was a human tragity for americans and the world, my hope is we learn to settle our differences by non violent means.
Perhaps the real tragity is weve not yet learned to talk about issues, or to really listen to each others points of view.
So lets all listen to a good tune, we all tap our feet to the beat as one, no matter our origins.

Mensajes Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 11:44 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)