Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: goodbye from chuck

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

monday i was tryin' to listen to Teary and talk in the shout box while i was workin' at the club ...... but the strippers had other ideas .... the weakest mgmt team was on and the weirdest cast of ladies ( makes for a lousy mix of peeps ) and the babes had lotsa requests and then later i ended up breaking up a cat fight so ..........

didn't talk much .....lol didn't even say a proper good bye

anyway Teary what little i heard in the phones was sweet as usual .......

i had a little laugh ..... apparently Marcel was at work also .....

i still insist i could be in the running for employee of the month , even if i'm listening to VDJ Radio while nose to the .......... grindstone

Mensajes Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 4:02 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
chucknorrisyouwimps wrote :
i still insist i could be in the running for employee of the month

You have my vote Chuck, thanks for listening......

Mensajes Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 8:01 pm
didn't wanna seem rude ...... it was a strange night at the home for wayward girls

Mensajes Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 11:16 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Judging by the title of this thread I thought you were leaving us hehe, I never understand your posts but from what I can gather, you're not leaving us?

Mensajes Wed 12 Sep 07 @ 11:16 pm
LOl - Chuck - You'll make Employee of the month long before I do. :P

Mensajes Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 12:32 am
chucknorrisyouwimps wrote :
didn't wanna seem rude ...... it was a strange night at the home for wayward girls

That is some funny S**t. I have some of those days at the Strip Club too. :-) For those of you who think it's all fun and games, think again. Most days it's more drama than I care to handle.

Mensajes Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 2:58 am
DAMN and I just went back to a strip club ---- guys don;t remind me - I want to get pissed off fresh all over again :P:P

Mensajes Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 3:23 am
LOL ...... inever tell any of my local friends any complaints about the strip clubs cuz i figure they'll think i'm a wimp ....but here at the forum you have other guys doing strip clubs and they know what it's like .......

monday i was thinking i can do this ( this shift ) with one frontal lobe tied behind my back , so i hooked up the headphone out to the mixer and monitored w/ headphones ......... the newest mgr is on and doesn't have sense enough to do those things that keep the dj on your side so , all the chix are just coming up and being a pain ......... i mean I WANTED TO just ignore them and keep listening to Teary ......... and IT IS what a dancer would have done , but no i listened to them ...... they didn't necessarily get what they wanted but i listened sympathetically as i wrote down the requests ...... and sympathetically balled up the piece of paper and sympathetically threw it in the round file as they turned to leave ......... see ? i listen sympathetically .... shows a good spirit......

we had an amazing cat fight ..... much better than the run of the mill ...... i was coming outa the mens room and a bar babe is RUNNING after a dancer with mayhem in mind ....... so i grabbed her around the waist and put her down on the floor til a bouncer showed up .... these things usually only happen outa sight in the dressing room and don't involve a dancer getting a broken jaw ..... lotsa hysterics drama ya know , good clean fun

Mensajes Fri 14 Sep 07 @ 4:53 pm
i think we should have a call in / talk show / talk radio on VDJ Radio , hosted by MOI , and we could share experiences ...... it certainly has infinite possibilities stuff to talk about ....... we could have a strip club segment that would be kinda Jerry Springer ish .... we could have a kinda Dr. Phil kinda segment for those overworked dj's seeking therapy ....... that would have to be hosted by Norway since 'e's so normal ? ...... we could have a Judge Judy/Judge Joe kinda thing for dj's that commit terrible gaffs on the job ......... hosted by Cyder and Cstoll ..... we could have how to do amazing and improbable things with midi controllers ( how to control traffic signals and traffic flow , at rush hour in Los Angeles with your XP10's ) hosted , of course by Skyfxl ............

Mensajes Fri 14 Sep 07 @ 5:34 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
lol nice =D

Mensajes Fri 14 Sep 07 @ 9:45 pm
lol that could get interesting :)

Mensajes Fri 14 Sep 07 @ 10:09 pm
I would want to be on that show for sure. Where do I sign up? lol.

Mensajes Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 12:11 am
would you be a guest with myriad problems that we get to enjoy being really judgemental , or would you be one of the know it all's that fixes others pathetic life ?

Mensajes Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 12:19 am
#1 for sure. :-)

Episode #1 - Tipping, and why strippers don't do more of it. :)

Mensajes Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 3:55 am
Totatly cool chuck

Great idea

Mensajes Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 4:32 am
any segments with actual strippers must be video taped ..... i wanna count how many times she flicks her hair ...... and loses her cell phone

Mensajes Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 1:36 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)