Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Good Video Download sources yet?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Has anybody heard of any non DRM video download sources yet (I know this has been asked before but in this computer age things can change quickly so I'm asking again).

I was with my12inch.com but they post videos only about every other month and then only 2 or 3 playable ones and it's a pain to convert from their mp4 format to .avi and they are out of sync if you don't.

I also tried exclusivegrooves.com but they haven't posted any new videos since JUNE! And working with them was a real hassle.

Is there a dvd source that puts a variety of genres (dance/house, r&b/hip hop and rock) all on the same disc so the disc actually has 20 or so playable videos each month?

Don't want to spend the money on the promo only or jones tm (screen play) single genre get 3-4 club playable video per disc crap. I really don't want to be spending what averages out to about $9 per video through them.

I keep hoping (as I am sure you do to) someone comes along and does it right.

Mensajes Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 8:06 am
i'm doing mixes for this site:

http://smashvidz.com

its fairly new...but every week there is new videos. I know I do @least 1 a week. Divx & mp4 formats....mpegs are going to be posted aswell. Acapellas & dance videos will be up shortly aswell : )

Mensajes Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 8:19 am
calverHome userMember since 2007

Mensajes Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 12:40 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hi calver

i use mixmash each month, but they are only available for sale in europe through copyright law, but that would'nt stop you buying them for a cousin in america as a present, if you know what i mean lol....

Tayla

Mensajes Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 12:49 pm
Hey funkturnal, I might have to grab one or two of the vids... nice job on the remixes... )

Mensajes Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 6:10 pm
Check this web: www.screenplayinc.com I bought some music videos from there from different genres.

Mensajes Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 6:17 pm
I just got off the phone with doug @ screenplay and he gave the prices.. my question is- are they good quality disc? is it worth the price?

Mensajes Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 6:46 pm
The price and quality of the video from Screenplay ae awesome.
Everybody knows about Promo Only and their services but dont sleep on Screenplay.
They are just very aggressive in provinding the banging hits before Promo Only does.
DJ Angel S

Ask for Doug and tell him I sent you

Mensajes Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 6:57 pm
fatkatzdj wrote :
Hey funkturnal, I might have to grab one or two of the vids... nice job on the remixes... )

thanks mane...can't take credit for all the audio but for some. But in my profile "marx" I did do all the video edits. Much much more too come.

Mensajes Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 10:17 pm
Hey Funkturnal, Do you know it there will be vids with higher BPM's.... Because I do some urban but mainly mainstream. Any ideas in the works.

Mensajes Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 11:16 pm
yes, of course dance mixes etc. Mainly concentrating on mashup videos & videos that are not available with 8 bar intros & videos that have breaks in the middle that will kill a dancefloor. every week will have new adds guaranteed.

Mensajes Thu 13 Sep 07 @ 11:57 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)