Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Automix staying in mix tempo mode !

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Mix93fmPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Excellent product - I swear by it. Love the improvements in ver 5. (btw - I've used VDJ since ver 3 EVERY WEEKEND mixing almost all video and its never crashed)

My question - I've set exit points in the mix tempo section for each video file ( i use promo only funkymix videos) and sometimes when i set the playlist for automix ( beginning of night or when going to bar !) it reverts back to cut mix fading and not tempo mixing. My understanding is when in Smart mode - if the songs have tempo mix points then it should tempo mix and not cut. How can I make sure the songs set up to tempo mix will always tempo mix ?

note: I have gone into individual songs and only checked Mix Tempo Allow.

Hop this all makes sense and someone knows what I'm talking about.

OK - now some funny stuff is happening - songs are skipping and not playing in full - and video is not showing. This must have something to do with what to allow and not allow.

Mensajes Sat 15 Sep 07 @ 3:38 pm
I'm having the same issue of songs skipping and never getting played. Figure it's something to do with cue points and/or the entry/exit points, but i can't seem to get some songs to even play with automix fade (with intro/outro). It skips right through them while some songs play correctly. All other Automix fade options seem to work okay. ie Fade without intro and Smart.

Mensajes Mon 17 Sep 07 @ 12:09 am
Mix93fmPRO InfinityMember since 2006
For the most part this Saturday everything worked fine apart from a few songs in the automix playlist (not quite sure what I'm doing wrong with some songs) skipping ( loading and then only playing a few seconds before the next song loads and a couple of songs would go silent for a few songs as soon as the two songs started to mix.

From the manual and this forum I've taking some steps that may help - making sure the exyernal drive my videos are on can be written to so the entry and exit points are saved for when I re open the program. In smart mode it seems to mix dance uptemp songs pretty well but has a problem with songs in the 80-110 bpm range unless manual exit points are entered ( all the songs are funkymixes or ultimixes so they are not short radio edits)

Anyway - this is not a huge issue as I mix live most of the night. Just wanted to get the hang of this as its a preety cool feature tio be able to use - when out of the booth.

I did have two fatal errors happen, unrelated to automix, when the bass vibrations worked the power cord loose from my external HD. Correcting that by getting a new drive with more of a solid tight ac connection. VDJ doesnt like to lose the connection !

If anyone has some input on this please post as all comments are appreciated.

Mensajes Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 3:35 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)