Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: bpm analyze

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi I have a Problem
I've read hundreds of topics about bpm analyzes and thair are mostly about Id3tags. My problem is a little diferent. So I'll get straight to point
. I play mostly music of 70's nad 80's As You know meny of this songs changeing a tempo, fe. Kool and The Gang Ladies night or Get Down On It or Jackson Billie Jean Or Some New one as Gorillaz Dare. After Analyzyin Bpm's more or less it's correct but the placying of the beats are not.
I Fall in Love With Your Sampler Option Since The First Sight but in these cases it works very hard to me. I've tryied manually correct it but fe. tryin change anachor and beat distance - it makes a change but also in the beginning of the song. So my question is : Is there any way to "improve" beat analazying so it could constantly work even during playing song ? or am I doing something Wrong or Maybe I didn't use "Bpm edit" Correctly?
Thx For Help and Plaease forgive me my poor english.

Mensajes Mon 17 Sep 07 @ 9:03 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Short answer: no.

VDj (up to the current version) does not support variable tempo.
Funny fact though, atomixmp3 does (kind of "local bpm" - few
beats up & down). It has been requested a few times on these
boards, since the first release of VDj - but has not been included.

Regards.

Mensajes Mon 17 Sep 07 @ 1:14 pm
True...BPM analysis is, IMO, designed around beatmixing into the next track. Therefore, most of us only need the first 20 seconds or so to be accurately analyzed. I never really thought about the effects end of it until you brought it up...Then again, what purpose would a beat-matched effect serve in that genre? Not dissing, mind you, just curious ;)

Mensajes Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 9:15 pm
i am getting an error message on my vdj that says internal database is corrupted. any reasons to why it would say this. it is not letting me bpm any of my music.

Mensajes Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 10:39 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)