Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Song ends, automix locks up.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

6 times last night while automix was on the song ended and the next did not start.

Any ideas?

Mensajes Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 4:48 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
How long between each interval of it happening? Are these files on external drives? USB? Is power management turned off? If VirtualDJ can't access the drive it can't load it. Could you play the songs it stopped on, manually by loading them to a deck?

Just tossing some questions, you need to give more info so we can understand what may have been going on.

Mensajes Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 5:11 pm
Yeah, I was also thinking power management on USB...Check the PC version forum for instructions on disabling this feature in Windows device manager...I did it, and haven't had any trouble at all ;)

Mensajes Tue 18 Sep 07 @ 7:06 pm
This is on an internal drive. The song gets to the end and ends...but..doesn't end. The player is still playing but no more song to play. This in turn does not trigger the auto mix.

Mensajes Thu 20 Sep 07 @ 2:01 am
So nothing on this one?

Should I post it in the bug forum?

Mensajes Fri 21 Sep 07 @ 3:18 pm
Paulie - is this every file, using Automix all the time ? Or is it on the same file only all the time?

Mensajes Fri 21 Sep 07 @ 4:09 pm
Hmmm... Ya know... It seems to be certain files. Unsure what makes them different but NOT every file in any way does this.

Mensajes Fri 21 Sep 07 @ 11:49 pm
So are these LONG mix files ? Are they files you ripped ? What are the common elements ? Are they Variable Bitrate (VBR) files ?

Mensajes Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 9:31 am
Maybe one of the mods can correct me on this, but I seem to remember wayyyyy back that a couple of people had this and changing config/options max load to a higher number fixed it. Could be worth a try.

Mensajes Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 11:56 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)