Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: New setup...problem w/ 4.3...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I just loaded VDJ 4.3 onto a new laptop which I just purchased to use as a backup to my primary rig(s). It's a Dell Latitude D610 with 1.6 GHZ processor, 1 GB RAM, M-Audio external sound card, DAC-3, and 500 GB WD external drive for music. Pretty basic, but similar (if not the same) specs as my other Dell laptop which has never had an issue. The laptop is only going to be used for djing, so I made sure to perform all of the necessary system optimization settings on it and remove any unnecessary programs as well.

Anyhow, VDJ works perfectly--but if I have to minimize it for whatever reason, the music starts skipping and seems to slow the entire computer down. The only way to get VDJ working again is to close it and re-start the program. (I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the problem remains). This has never happened with any of my PC's or laptops that I've used VDJ on. I am not looking to move onto version 5.0 yet, but I seriously doubt that an update would solve the problem anyway.

Any ideas?

Mensajes Wed 19 Sep 07 @ 8:40 pm
Bump bump...

Mensajes Thu 20 Sep 07 @ 4:37 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Does it make a difference if its on AC or battery?

Mensajes Thu 20 Sep 07 @ 5:45 pm
I never use just the battery....the laptop is always plugged in.

Mensajes Thu 20 Sep 07 @ 10:47 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
ok so i was asking you to try it wih the battery only.

Mensajes Fri 21 Sep 07 @ 6:11 am
I'll try that....thanks!

Mensajes Fri 21 Sep 07 @ 8:38 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)