Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Going to "your" club on off hours

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

What's everone's take on partying in your place of business. Do you drink and party / hit on the clients. Sometimes I go the local Bar/club because it's 2 minute drive from my house and can walk home in 10 min. The other location down the street is not has good as my club and they sometimes charge because he a EX VEGAS jockey but the place still sucks.

I sometimes go under the cover of taking pictures for the slideshow

What's your view

Mensajes Fri 21 Sep 07 @ 5:34 pm
I used to go to the Club I dj'd In All the Time.

The Manager Encouraged It - Set Up a Promo-tab so that I can do just That - Sit and Bullshit with customers, buy pretty girls drinks and so forth.

I Just left that Club a week ago - Got a better offer at a Strip Club I used to work at and got called back to.

But for 5 years I barely paid for a drink

I don;t see any rpobelm with going to the Club you spin at to drink. Sometimes It's good just to sit and people watch. - like the Younger 18 year old guys hitting on the 30 year old cougars. poor boys are never the same after :P

Mensajes Fri 21 Sep 07 @ 6:18 pm
my clubs are strip joints ..... the local cheesy one i go to about every other week and just hang a little ....gives me some input on what goes on on other shifts than mine .....i don't hit on the clients cuz they are either middle age men, mostly , like myself , or the occasional cross dresser , or occasional dikey woman ...... the good club i don't hang at

Mensajes Fri 21 Sep 07 @ 6:21 pm
What about over exposure in the location.. if people see you all the time. I know that it has nothing to do with music but as far as seeing your personality too much.

Mensajes Fri 21 Sep 07 @ 6:41 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
The customers get to know you as a real person. Not just the guy playing music. I did it for years, not a problem.

Mensajes Fri 21 Sep 07 @ 6:43 pm
Same here. In fact I feel more comfortable hanging out where I work. (Plus I don't have to pay full price for drinks.)

Mensajes Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 12:09 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)