Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Sorry Newbie Question :)

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

VOG_PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I am a recent user of VDJ and am loving the new Version 5 especially the new browser

One thing I cant figure out is,

Can you change the way the system CUEs to the way it would on a Denon or Pionner. So I can select the frame when trying to set a cue

Also I would like to turn off the scratch because I keep hitting the wheel on DAC 3 by acident

Thanks guys sorry if its an obvious question

Mensajes Fri 21 Sep 07 @ 9:26 pm
DJ_SVOPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Bump.
I sometimes run into the same problem.

Mensajes Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 7:15 am
VOG_ wrote :
I am a recent user of VDJ and am loving the new Version 5 especially the new browser

One thing I cant figure out is,

Can you change the way the system CUEs to the way it would on a Denon or Pionner. So I can select the frame when trying to set a cue

Also I would like to turn off the scratch because I keep hitting the wheel on DAC 3 by acident

Thanks guys sorry if its an obvious question

about the dac 3, please go to config/remote control and set the required settings..

about the cues, could you be a little more precise?? how do you mean "way the system cues"

cheers

DJ Rudra

Mensajes Sat 22 Sep 07 @ 9:37 am
VOG_ wrote :

If you mean frame cueing where the music 'stutters' allowing you to adjust the cue point, VitualDJ does not have this function. It allows vinyl-style cueing only.

The only way to currently get frame cueing in VDJ is to use timecode CD's with a CD player that does this.

VOG_ wrote :

Download the DAC-3 mapper:

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/download.html?addon_id=2401

This will allow you switch the jogwheels between pitch bending (Default) and scratch. You can also file browse using the jogwheels too.

It also allows you to control a lot more of VDJ, with modes for manipulating effects, video and samples.

Mensajes Sun 23 Sep 07 @ 8:51 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)