Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: I have found a bug

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi,
i have found a problem with the enhanced logarythm in the options.
when i am playing a song in one deck and scrathing with my mouse in the other i hear major glitches in the sound of the deck that i am not scratching. When i use the simple option, it works ok.

my system is a p4 2.4 gig 1 meg of ram.My sound card is esi myma 44 pci and use asio drivers.is use external mixer setup

Mensajes Mon 24 Sep 07 @ 12:28 pm
sorry to double post but i use 1 gig of ram and not 1 meg and i use an external mixer setup

Mensajes Mon 24 Sep 07 @ 12:30 pm
That's not a bug. That means your PC isn't powerful enough to handle the advanced selection

Mensajes Mon 24 Sep 07 @ 7:15 pm
ya right 2.4 gig processor and 1 gig of ram not strong enough, wheva

Mensajes Mon 24 Sep 07 @ 10:30 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Ideal setup for timecode and stratching is 2.0 DUAL core processor

try to free up some cpu by going to options and then performances and set it to fastest and choose autolatency
untick safe and overclock

Mensajes Mon 24 Sep 07 @ 11:04 pm
i only use the internal players and not timecodes

Mensajes Mon 24 Sep 07 @ 11:07 pm
try the config please

Mensajes Mon 24 Sep 07 @ 11:13 pm
tried it and everthing seems fine

Mensajes Mon 24 Sep 07 @ 11:22 pm
good, hope to see you with us soon as a pro user :)

Mensajes Mon 24 Sep 07 @ 11:29 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
In fact, it's more a question of quality versus speed (so latency)

Indeed, the advanced master tempo needs to work on a big buffer in order to reproduce a good sound quality. Consequently you have a serious delay in the sound with the advanced master tempo contrary to the fast master tempo.

You can easily see it by using the VDJ plugin called "Latency Checker"

Mensajes Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 11:32 pm
where do i get this plugin ???

Mensajes Sat 06 Oct 07 @ 6:56 pm
On this page (Latency Checker v1.1), but that web page only allows registered users to download it. In the Latency Checker's section it states, "To download this addon, you must buy Virtual DJ professional edition". One of the reasons I went pro was for all of the cool plugins made by the fantastic people here, namely djcel (Video Effects, Latency Checker, etc.) and moramax (BCD2000 Mapper), etc.

I have a 3.4 GHz CPU and I still cannot handle the Master Tempo in the "Enhanced Algorithm" without small audio skips. I think the performance is dependent on the sound card as well.

Maybe VirtualDJ needs a pop up warning when the limit has been reached for the computer?

Mensajes Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 9:19 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)