Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Bcd2000 problems... - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Well I just bought a bcd2000 and I installed the drivers and everything from the website but when I use it with virtual dj it works fine for a little while but then it just becomes unresponsive and I cant control anything anymore. Anyway to fix this? Thanks.

Mensajes Wed 26 Sep 07 @ 12:57 am
Yes, Get rid of it! :)

BC

Mensajes Wed 26 Sep 07 @ 4:24 am
tanziPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Yes, get rid of VDJ -> Use Traktor and your problems will be blown away.

Tanzi

Mensajes Wed 26 Sep 07 @ 2:18 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Tanzi.....just waiting for these posts aren't you? Behringer admitted a bad chip set in the BCD2K, and discontinued it for the 3K. The problem is not with VDJ, I use it with the Numark Total Control, and the DJ i/o sound card not a problem at all period. Let it go, you wasted 150USD, I did too. A lot of people were sucked in and regretted it after the purchase.

Mensajes Wed 26 Sep 07 @ 6:19 pm
If your pc is having problems with asio drivers just use it as a controller and everything works fine, regards.

Mensajes Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 6:54 pm
kaoz99PRO InfinityMember since 2006
manquin_dj wrote :
If your pc is having problems with asio drivers just use it as a controller and everything works fine, regards.

I agree maniquin, i have been using the BCD2000 for over 12 months and have only ever had 1 problem with it (yes my fault too) :-) i can't fault it as a controller for VDJ, except i would like to see the full mapping of buttons supported tho. Apart from that everything is fine for me

Cheers
Kaoz

Mensajes Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 11:40 pm
@TearEmUp
As long as someone like you keeps posting it's all Behringers fault if anybody has a problem with the BCD, there should be someone to tell the truth. The problem is up to Atomix, that's it.

The only money i wasted is the one for the VDJ-Licence.
Wich i never had done if Atomix had not announced full and native support for the BCD.

Bye Tanzi

Mensajes Fri 28 Sep 07 @ 12:40 am
@Tanzi I am telling the truth...go try to get Berhinger to even remotely answer your inquiries about this....they will not. I am not saying ask them why..I am saying they will not even talk about this.....you are the only person keeping this hate alive....its going to eat you up one day.

Mensajes Fri 28 Sep 07 @ 1:08 am
hemanHome userMember since 2005
ummm so VDJ runs fine with BCD3000 but not the BCD2000 is that right ???

Mensajes Fri 28 Sep 07 @ 3:40 am
@TearEmUp
Tüdeldüeeee my BCD2000 is running very fine -> WITH TRAKTOR.
I'm not in hate with anybody. There is no reason to hate anybody! I'm just trying to help owners of the BCD not to waste their money for a VDJ license, like i did. Thats all ;)
Why should i ask Behringer anything?
My BCD is working very well -> As long as i don't use VDJ.

So for me it's very clear:

i have one pice of hardware wich is working with 3 different pices of software.
i have only one programm wich is not working with this harware.
soi think .......the problem is the soft .....

Bye tanzi

Mensajes Sat 29 Sep 07 @ 6:00 pm
@Tanzi, I have one software (VDJ) that works great with four different controllers that I own. It is hate, you hate VDJ. I do not feel as though I wasted my money, sorry you do. But your continuous bashing of VDJ here is out of line. Like I suggested try, just try, to get a response from Behringer. It cannot be done, it is Behringer your issue is with not VDJ. Your hate is misplaced.

Mensajes Sat 29 Sep 07 @ 6:24 pm
Quote :
@Tanzi, I have one software (VDJ) that works great with four different controllers that I own.

Good for you.

I have a software wich i bought because of the promise to give full support to one special controller.

And as i said in the other forum:
I couldn't care less if it's Behringers fault or not.
It was Atomix who promised full support, not Behringer. So it's up to them to do their homework.
It's neither Behringers nor the users problem if Atomix gave this promise a little overhasty before even having touched a BCD on their own.

Nothing to do with hate, just a warning to every new user to take care if anything works with their hardware on their systems BEFORE buying a VDJ license.
Believe me, im not in hate with VDJ. I'd rather use it instead of traktor if the most important feature (beside playing music) wich was promised by atomix would work. ->MIC

-> First Atomix promised full suport to the BCD
-> then they noticed that they are not willing (or able) to give this like they said
-> and then they pointed down to Behringer and said your hardware ist crap. It has bad chips an will never work very well (wich is not the truth)

should'nt it be like this

-> first Atomix gets one BCD
-> check's it down to it's bones with their software
-> releases an announcement what will work and what will not (regardless if the problems are on behringers or on Atomix side)

My problem is: i like VDJ more than Traktor but i NEED mic for my work 6 days a week. I have to be very mobile so an additional mixer is no choice for me (mic in and the promise to support it FULL is the reason why i bought the BCD a last)

Bye Tanzi

P.S:
If you are blaming me for hating VDJ (wich is not true) might i blame you for beeing in unquestioning love with it? :D

Mensajes Sun 30 Sep 07 @ 3:25 am
tanzi wrote :
[quote]P.S:If you are blaming me for hating VDJ (wich is not true) might i blame you for being in unquestioning love with it? :D

Your right!!! I do love it!!! it has never let me down.......you on the other hand........

Mensajes Sun 30 Sep 07 @ 3:36 am
Me on the other hand has a BCD wich never let me down until i tried to use it with VDJ ;) .... so you see ....

Mensajes Mon 01 Oct 07 @ 12:03 am
kaoz99 wrote :
manquin_dj wrote :

I agree maniquin, i have been using the BCD2000 for over 12 months and have only ever had 1 problem with it (yes my fault too) :-) i can't fault it as a controller for VDJ, except i would like to see the full mapping of buttons supported tho. Apart from that everything is fine for me

Cheers
Kaoz

Use the BCD2000 2.1 mapper. http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/view.html?type=tool&page=2

I found that and now I love using the BCD2000 with Virtual DJ! I have an occasional freezing of audio that I am trying to fix now, but the power I now have with the BCD2000 with Virtual DJ is amazing! Can I use the BCD2000 as a MIDI controller only yet still use the Headphones port for cueing?

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/77958/PC_Version_Technical_Support/Hyper-Threading_Issues_.html

Oh and tanzi, I tried Traktor, but it also advertised full support for the BCD2000 in their trailer and it does not straight work out of the box. I have to install MIDI Rules and then load up a MIDI rules set up. I did not want to even do that and now that I found the BCD2000 mapper I can focus on Virtual DJ again.

Mensajes Tue 02 Oct 07 @ 11:26 pm
Hm, i have no Midirules on my Laptop. Go to the Midi-Section, choose the function you want, press the learn button, press the butten on your BCD and that's it. If you want it perfect, tell Traktor wich midi signal should be send back for this function and your LED's will work also.

I dont see the problem there.

For me the point is not that it might be a little work to assign your desired buttons to all features of the BCD. The point is that you CAN use all features at least.

Bye Tanzi

Mensajes Wed 03 Oct 07 @ 3:54 am
Referring to other software is just for guys like you dear discoprian to make it clear that not all problems with the BCD are caused by the BCD. Shouting so loud because you might fear that other companys have a feature you are looking for?

But i think you are indeed not the right one to discuss this with.

Teamers seem to be a little more open for clear words.
First of all the are not shouting at forumusers.

Happy mixing no matter what your software is called
Tanzi

Mensajes Thu 04 Oct 07 @ 12:59 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
tanzi -

Whether you want to believe it or not - your steps are not golden either. You have been given room to voice your 'issues' and it has nearly run it's course. And since you are not willing to 'accept' what the creators of the product themselves have said - well that's your choice. And, if you want to continue to use Traktor because you believe it is better, then great go play with Traktor.

Your criticizim of the user's of this software - specifically with your tag line - is not welcomed as a way of being a constructive contributor to the forum. It insights others to be defensive and your only demonstrated purpose here has been to do the same.

If you want to take this as a warning then I would not tell you it's not. But, enough is enough with all your posts.

cstoll
Forum Moderator

Mensajes Thu 04 Oct 07 @ 1:53 am
Dear cstoll,

may i remind you that i never criticised anybody directly for using VDJ?
It's rather the users of a BCD who have to read over and over that their hardware is CRAP and they should ged rid of it.
But anyone who gave the BCD a try with various software knows that it is not worse than for example the hercules-console.

Writing over and over that the BCD is crap is not very contructive also, dont you think?
I think knowing that there are issuses between VDJ and ASIO and the team is working on that would sound a little more polite to the Users of a BCD.
Instead of this all we have to read is: "It is well known that Behrigner has problems, go ask them for help."
Don't you think that sounds like: Go home, give you BCD a big kick in the butt and come back if you have the hardware we support?!

Sorry for you, even your answer is not very helpfull for the issues we still have with the comination of BCD and VDJ but i got the answers i looked for directly from the TEAM.

So have fun, open a bottle of champagne and

Happy mixing whatever your software is called
Tanzi

Mensajes Thu 04 Oct 07 @ 11:39 am
Tanzi, I own a BCD2K....and stopped caring about ASIO support a long time ago. Point of fact once I read the release from Behringer stating they had installed a bad chipset in the BCD2000. Congratulations....you purchased an 8 track, a betamax, an Edsle. One of the Teamers responded to you, now you need to stop being confrontational with everyone else here who is tired of reading your postings. Congratulations again, you have alienated a great many of us. Now go try to purchase tapes for your betamax, or 8 track.....

Mensajes Thu 04 Oct 07 @ 11:22 pm
83%