Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: iMac, PC & iTunes; one big happy family!?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I will do my best to be a clear as possible with this explanation! Here goes: I have had a rackmount PC for gigs for a while now and it has been fine, not networked, interenetted, just pure VDJ. And have recently bought a shiny new iMac for home. Basically what I want to do is have a portable hard drive that I can hook up to either PC or Mac with all my tunes on. On my mac i have started to record all my cds with itunes but when I open up VDJ mac it only displays the song name not the artist like it would do on my PC. So what i would like is to be able to burn cds through itunes on my mac to an external hard drive and then be able to plug that into my gig pc and play them. I think that makes sense!? Any help or ideas would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Tommy B

Mensajes Thu 27 Sep 07 @ 2:55 pm
Itunes labels things great for everything BUT VDJ. You would think they would have figured out how to have subfolders read out correctly, but they haven't. It's been years, and they haven't. Sounds like they are too busy getting the things that are supposed to already work, work. So I live with it being frustrated waiting for one day for these programmers to remove their heads from their...well. That's all I am gonna say.

Mensajes Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 10:18 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)