Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: DAC3 MAPPER HELP !!!!!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello all ! ROBBIE from Atlanta, Georgia here ! I just upgraded to the new version of Virtual DJ and am enjoying some of the changes I love the new search function no need to click back and forth from local database to folders ! also I sure would like it if when you click on the main title folder (i.e. my wedding music folder) that all the files in that folder and its sub folders and titles within that folder would appear (i.e. PCDJ record case) that would be an awesome feature thanks ! I need help with the DAC3 MAPPER I downloaded the mapper from JPBOGGIS and followed the directions but couldnt get any response from my DAC3 I would love to be able to change the scratch lock feature becasue of the way I have the controller set up in my rig I hit the jog wheels all the time with my fat or tie LOL and need help doing that so any response is appreciated but please be specific and detailed in your response as Im not that computer literate LOL thanks

Mensajes Fri 28 Sep 07 @ 9:45 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Robbie - did you put it in the My Documents -> VirtualDJ\\Plugins\\ControlDevice ?

It should pick right up - do you see it listed in the Control Devices? From the UI - Effects - External Devices - should see DAC3 listed

Mensajes Fri 28 Sep 07 @ 1:09 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)