Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Crossfader Problems

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Can anyone help me with problem please?

I have VirtualDJ Pro V5 rev 2 for the PC. My sound set up is:

Input: None
Output: Headphone
Soundcard: 4.1
Soundcard: Soundblaster Live 24 Bit External
Output Channels: Master: Front OUtput; Headphone: Rear Output

When I move the crossfader from Right Deck to Left Deck all the way, Right Deck will still play through speakers and vice versa.
Also, headphones play both decks at the same time.

The crossfader and headphones worked perfectly when I first configured the sound setup. I don't know what went wrong!

Thanks for any advice you can give.

Mensajes Sun 30 Sep 07 @ 12:57 am
RoboconHome userMember since 2006
Change your windows sound config to 4.1 and restart vdj.

Mensajes Mon 01 Oct 07 @ 2:09 am
Thanks, Robocon, but that is NOT the problem. I already have the sound configured in Windows XP Control Panel. As I stated above, it was working previously -- somehow it stopped working.

Any more advice would be appreciated.

Mensajes Tue 02 Oct 07 @ 12:51 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Which skin are you using ?
And in the Config -> Options what is the setting for Auto Headphones?

Mensajes Tue 02 Oct 07 @ 3:31 am
cstoll, I use Internal Mixer Interface. Auto Headphones is set at Always.

Thanks.

Mensajes Wed 03 Oct 07 @ 12:03 am
eelsnerPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I'm having the same problem. My integrated sound card is a Realtek HD 8 channel device with the ASUS P5KR mainboard. I tried many different configurations without any success.
Is there any solution to fix this problem?
Thanks.

Mensajes Thu 18 Oct 07 @ 2:46 pm
BigDStudio wrote :
cstoll, I use Internal Mixer Interface. Auto Headphones is set at Always.

Thanks.

Ok, what is the Crossfader setting ? Same dialog, left column - Config -> Options. Make sure it's not set to Disabled.

And, if all else fails - go to the Config -> Info tab and select the - reset to factory defaults option. * This sets all settings to the out of the box OR clean install settings *

Mensajes Thu 18 Oct 07 @ 3:21 pm
eelsnerPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have reset the options as you recommented. The crossfader was (and still is) set to 'smooth'. In the headphone as well as in the speakers I hear the right channel if the crossfader is in right position and in left position I hear the left channel. If I switch using 'TAB' no change results. So actually I hear allways the current channel in the headphone just as headphone and speaker channels are connected in parallel.
Loudspeakers connected to the green connector, headphone connected to the black connector, soundcard set to 4.1, 'Master: Front Output, Headphone: Rear Output'.

Mensajes Thu 18 Oct 07 @ 10:46 pm
In Windows is that card setup as a 4.1 ? OR is it still setup as a 2.1 ?

That may be were your problem is.

Mensajes Fri 19 Oct 07 @ 4:43 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)