Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: u46dj

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djfsPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hi what is the best driver for cue? i had 1.0.16 installed, then install pcdj scratch. it didn't work with that driver so install 1.0.18. but now cue isn't behaving to the timecode cds. cue doesn't work with my pcdj vinyls. i have order cue vinyls and should be on there way. i hear of a 1.0.20 driver also.

please someone recomend the perfect setup.
thanks

Mensajes Fri 05 Oct 07 @ 6:21 pm
After trying all the available drivers, I finally made it work perfectly using 1.0.16.

Not only does it work perfectly VirtualDJ, also Ableton's Live recongnizes all the inputs and outputs and works smoothly.

I don't really know how I did it, because when I first installed 16 it didn't work very good at all. But after a bit of installing, uninstalling and tweaking, everything started working fine.

Good luck =P

Mensajes Fri 05 Oct 07 @ 8:26 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
1.016 is probably the only great working driver

Mensajes Fri 05 Oct 07 @ 9:04 pm
thats a shame cause 1.0.16 doesn't work with scratch

Mensajes Fri 05 Oct 07 @ 9:37 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Do you mean you can't scratch well with 1.016??

Yes you can and it works great, you might want to check your settings if your having an issue. Check out he timecode FAQ

Mensajes Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 1:38 pm
no i ment with pcdj scratch. hopefully my cue vinyls will be here soon. took off scratch anyway playin up with pcdj fx, wouldn't show the dac for some reason. i told the other dj to wisen up and use cue instead but he prefers fx. he knows nothing.

Mensajes Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 2:17 pm
DarbeHome userMember since 2006
Hi

i wanted to download driver 1.016.. but the info says that its only for Revision B (since mid 2006) .. but mine is Revision A .. will 1.014 work fin for me?

Thank You

Darbe

Mensajes Wed 31 Oct 07 @ 9:52 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)