Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: VDJ 5.0 Freezes When open CDG Folder

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ShakersHome userMember since 2007
I have VDJ 5.0 and when I open the Karaoke Folder VDJ freezes... If I open my Music folder (MP3) or my MPG (Video Folder) it works fine. Its only the folders with Karaoke files (CDG amd MP3).. Why would this be?

I though the issue was with the Nutek OneTouch but I disconnected it and still the same issue.

I had VDJ 4.0 prior and no problems at all.. Any idea what the issue may be?

Thanks..

Mensajes Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 1:20 am
Read the manual, are all the files analyzed?? You need to make sure they are all analyzed and added to the database, THEN after you do all that you need to recurse the folder a few times. Always remember to keep these folders open while running VDJ, thats how I do it and it works.

Mensajes Mon 08 Oct 07 @ 1:39 am
ShakersHome userMember since 2007
I tried the above and after I Recursed they showed up and played... But after each search it recurses again and takes about 10 minutes for it to complete. I have approximately 46,000 karaoke songs on an external WD 500gb drive. Is there a way to make it stop recurseing each time and just refresh or something? I have 6000 regular music files (MP3) and it doesnt do that process each time or its so fast I don't see it.

Now to give a few details I have the Karaoke files divided into 4 folders as there are so many of them I couldnt fit them all in one folder. My folder structure is as follows:

Karaoke Music (Main Folder)

1-H (Sub Folder of Karaoke Music)
I-M Sub Folder of Karaoke Music)
N-P (Sub Folder of Karaoke Music)
Q-Z (Sub Folder of Karaoke Music)

Any other suggestions?

Mensajes Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 6:16 pm
Shakers wrote :
I tried the above and after I Recursed they showed up and played... But after each search it recurses again and takes about 10 minutes for it to complete. I have approximately 46,000 karaoke songs on an external WD 500gb drive. Is there a way to make it stop recurseing each time and just refresh or something? I have 6000 regular music files (MP3) and it doesnt do that process each time or its so fast I don't see it.

Now to give a few details I have the Karaoke files divided into 4 folders as there are so many of them I couldnt fit them all in one folder. My folder structure is as follows:

Karaoke Music (Main Folder)

1-H (Sub Folder of Karaoke Music)
I-M Sub Folder of Karaoke Music)
N-P (Sub Folder of Karaoke Music)
Q-Z (Sub Folder of Karaoke Music)

Any other suggestions?

Try breaking them up into smaller folders,2 Gig or so.

Mensajes Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 11:46 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)