Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: snyc

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DjCaliPRO InfinityMember since 2006
is there a way to correct or move the markers under the music grid sometimes we i hit snyc the songs get all out of wacked cause the markers are not on the down beat (bass) the bpm is correct but like i said the some songs markers are off so you will hear a dbl beat when you snyc the markers...

Thanks Dj Cali

Mensajes Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 9:18 pm
Easy fix, I just figured this out recently myself to fix the position of where the first large CBG beat in a measure was. The large rectangle should be under the first beat of a 4:4 measure.
  1. Go to the "Keyboard Shortcuts" tab in the "Settings" window
  2. Click "Add..."
  3. With "all" selected, look for "adjust_cbg4" and select it,
  4. Enable the box in front of "Value="
  5. Put a value of "-1"
  6. Press a keyboard key to set the shortcut. I set mine to comma.
  7. Click "OK"
  8. Click "Add..." again
  9. Select "adjust_cbg4" again
  10. Set a value of "+1" now
  11. Press a keyboard key to set the shortcut. I set mine to period.
  12. Now when you push either of those shortcut keys, the CBG moves accordingly.

Mensajes Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 9:33 pm
I tried what you said and its not working do i need to save it or our reboot i did both and still the markers did not move...

Mensajes Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 10:40 pm
ok it work i went into the xml file and fix it... for some reason it was not saving when i did it thru config...

anyways the markers are moving but i still can not line it up with the grid beat with the markers is there anyway to do this...

its a pain in the butt when you are mixing then you look at the grid and one song markers on the beat the the one you are mixing in is on beat but the markers of off the grid...

some of the old skool songs brick house earth wind fire songs like that the beat is all over the place (speeds up n down) thru the song so i mix it in and its on or of a little i sync and its a TRAIN WRECK because the markers are of off the grid on the music abd it snys the markers up not he grid of the music....

hopefully someone knows how to fix this!!!!

Thanks For Your Help!!!!

Dj Cali

Mensajes Thu 11 Oct 07 @ 11:13 pm
I got it!!!

thanks for your help....

FYI you need to adjust in the xml file for shortcuts

<sc key="n" action="adjust_cbg" value="-64"/>
<sc key="m" action="adjust_cbg" value="+64"/>
<sc key="ctrl+n" action="adjust_cbg4" value="-1"/>
<sc key="ctrl+m" action="adjust_cbg4" value="+1"/>

adjust_cbg is for the small marker

adjust_cbg4 is for the big marker

Mensajes Fri 12 Oct 07 @ 12:06 am
DjCali wrote :
FYI you need to adjust in the xml file for shortcuts

Good to hear that I at least pointed you in the right direction. That is odd that you needed to directly edit the XML file. Editing the XML file should not be necessary. I tried to see if my "Keyobard Shortcuts" do not save, but they do. Are you on v5.0.4?

I also did not mention the smaller CBGs because I thought that you only had problems with marking the first beat of a 4:4 measure and that the other CBGs were at the right point.

Mensajes Fri 12 Oct 07 @ 2:57 am
I just realized that most of the edits that we are doing can be done in the "Adjust BPM Values" dialog. To initially set up the grid use the "Edit Grid" tab. This is also explained in the User Guide (Page 30).

Under the "Edit BPM" tab, you can use the phase to shift the CBG. Use the "-1/4" and "+1/4" to do the same thing as "adjust_cbg4". Use the other buttons to manipulate the grid further. On page 30 of the User Guide, it only explains about the "Copy from Other deck" function.

Mensajes Fri 12 Oct 07 @ 8:24 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)