Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Album Covers

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have been adding album covers through MediaMonkey v3.0.0.1081 (Beta 3) to the ID3 tags. I clicked on a few files and selected "Reload tag" but CoverFlow does not update the blank covers. I also tried a mass selection and right-click, select "Download cover", but that did not work either.

If I open the "File Infos" and go to the ID3 tag cover, the cover shows up under" ID3 Tag", but then I will have to do this one-by-one (thank God for the keyboard shortcut "file_info" :-). I tried setting the "Infos Gathering" cover value to "Don't search" so that only the ID3 tag cover is read. I also tried "Local search only". My favorite setting is "Download exact match" and I tried that option as well. Is this a missing feature (or bug) with the ID3 cover tag check or is it an user error?

Note: The cover search features are awesome and works very well! Good job team! I would LOVE a feature to save them directly to the ID3 tags to see them in MediaMonkey since it works so well in finding the covers on the Internet.

VirtualDJ v5.0.4

Mensajes Fri 12 Oct 07 @ 6:54 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)