Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: database

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DjCaliPRO InfinityMember since 2006
If I modify my mp3s on a external hd on 1 putter then take that ext hd and copy the files to my show putter internal hd will the cue points and the other changes to the mp3 files sho up?

i.e. bpm, comments....so on so on....

our the changes in the xml files?

i see a lot of xml files on ext hd, vdj folder, int hd, is they a wal to save the xml files to one place it seems to me that evertime you change hds it creates a new xml database is this true or am i not getting the xml fles work if not can someone explain to me in detail how they work...

thanks Dj Cali

Mensajes Fri 12 Oct 07 @ 10:11 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
When you do the copy from the External to your Internal (show computer) do the copy within VirtualDJ.

Connect the drive
Run VirtualDJ
Browse to the drive location of the files
Highlight, right click, File Operations - Copy OR Move

This is the only way you will get the data to transfer from the external database to the internal drive's database

Mensajes Sat 13 Oct 07 @ 9:13 am
no i'm not its two different putters copy org. files from show putter too external hd do modify on my office putter then copy them back show putter internal hd...

Please tell me the cue points and bpm so on so on stay with the mp3 files if can i copy the xml files to the show putter

Mensajes Sat 13 Oct 07 @ 5:54 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Are you copying them off the hard drive onto the office computer OR do they stay on the External Harddrive while you modify them ?

Which partition do you copy the tracks back to on your Show Computer ? C: ? D: ?

It's not as simple to copy the XML around there are a lot of factors that have to stay constant if you are wanting to do that. But, my initial recommendation still stand to use VirtualDJ for the copy/move from external back to the Show Computer - provided the answer to my first question above is a 'Yes'.

Mensajes Sat 13 Oct 07 @ 7:16 pm
no they go from a external hd to my show putter which i move them to a internal hd...

Mensajes Sat 13 Oct 07 @ 10:57 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)