Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Plug-In for Denon DN-HC4500 - Page: 5

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I tested it with native support for about 2 hours (not using asio driver) and didn't get the freezing problem, those users that had rev 5 and update it try by uninstalling that version and deleting the registry and make a fresh install of rev 6.

Mensajes Thu 06 Dec 07 @ 11:21 am
@manquin,

thats interesting, I'm going to rebuild my laptop completely on Saturday so it will be a fresh install of 5.6, will see if that works.

Mensajes Thu 06 Dec 07 @ 1:42 pm
Good day to all. I am using The MIDI controller on virtual, with the Hc4500 sound card. Worked in the club with no problems. The only problems have been the pitch bend and the jog wheel. I can't seem to get pitch bend to work and the jog wheel, when searching for cue point is very sensitive. If anyone has a solution for those 2 problems, please let me know. Thank you.

Mensajes Tue 11 Dec 07 @ 8:13 am
Are you using native support or a xml file?

Mensajes Tue 11 Dec 07 @ 11:38 am
Since I am new to this, could you elaborate on the difference between native or xml. Sorry but have been using PCDJ for close to 5 years and I am still learning virtual

Mensajes Tue 11 Dec 07 @ 9:35 pm
eenoHome userMember since 2005
native support means you selected the picture of the hc4500 in the controller menu. xml means you chose the "midi device" option and either loaded an xml file to map the buttons , or made your own.

Mensajes Wed 12 Dec 07 @ 2:46 pm
So I am using XML then. Now how can I load the xml file instead of having to make my own. Can anyone help me with that?

Mensajes Fri 14 Dec 07 @ 7:29 pm
Config-Remote-Enable Midi-Config-Load

Mensajes Sun 16 Dec 07 @ 12:18 am
Numark Cue rev. 06 is out. There is no native support for the Denon HC 4500 controller implemented. Can anybody explain this behavior?
It seems that I must resell the Numark CUE and buy Virtual DJ.

Mensajes Sun 16 Dec 07 @ 6:20 am
DJ-Elliot wrote :
Numark Cue rev. 06 is out. There is no native support for the Denon HC 4500 controller implemented. Can anybody explain this behavior?
It seems that I must resell the Numark CUE and buy Virtual DJ.

Only reason I can think of is that Numark (owners of the CUE brand) would not as a company support a unit from they're competitors.

Cue is owned By Numark.

VDJ is independant and can Support any Controller it wants to.

Mensajes Sun 16 Dec 07 @ 10:17 am
I'm with you DJ-Elliott... support for CUE of any kind sucks from Numark. They do have tech support staff you can call, but they have limited knoweldge of the product, and dont seem to have any connection to a development team for the software. I actually work for a company that is a Numark re-seller. We have decided to discontinue re-selling CUE for these reasons.

Mensajes Fri 21 Dec 07 @ 12:30 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)