Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Great Idea For A New Feature

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

KeivanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hello Everyone,

Wouldn't it be cool if the virtual Dj software could create a log file of the songs that weren't found when using the search feature. Something like a request not found file. All DJ's hate not having a song for a request. Why let it happen twice. Use the log file to remind you of songs not found during a search. It would be so cool if someone could make this happen. Please send feed back and ad to this idea.

Thank You,
Keivan Keihani
www.PreferredDjs.com

Mensajes Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 3:08 am
GaryBrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I think thats a really good idea and something i would find useful.

Gary

Mensajes Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 1:25 pm
I just use notepad or write it down.

Mensajes Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 2:17 pm
GaryBrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Yeah, and you could just DJ using traditional Vinyl, but if the technology is there, why not?

Mensajes Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 2:23 pm
It could be helpfull. I also use notepad to write the song in. I have a file called SongsNeeded.txt. All songs I note there, after buying the songs I delete the entries from the file.
Ewout

Mensajes Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 6:48 pm
Yeah, that would be useful. I usually put it in my phone under notepad in a folder named TTD. But this would be better.

Mensajes Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 7:03 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Combining these 2 ideas comes another one already requested in the past :
A notepad integrated in virtual dj, for personal notes, requests, that girl's phone number... ! etc...
Info can be stored in the database, or a dedicated file.

(Older cubase versions had this notepad saved on every project and it was great)

Mensajes Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 2:33 am
very usefull, and unique idea.
I'd use it often if it was implemented into vdj in the future :)

Mensajes Wed 24 Oct 07 @ 3:29 am
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have to have a text editor open all the time - I live and die by my DJ notes. I'm doing birthday requests, shoutouts, dedications, writing down requests for songs to get that I don't have, and all other things. I usually end up with about 100-200 lines of notes by the end of each night.

It would be slick if virtualDJ could allow the user to switch between the sidelist and a notepad that just saved things in a persistent text file or whatever. Would be very useful.

As for the original posters idea; Interesting concept, but what if you spell a song wrong, or somebody requests some totally useless garbage that you don't even want to get, or you partially type something in and realize you thought of the wrong title for the song?

It could be handy if you could maybe hit enter or another key combination or button, and have your current search drop into the said notepad or the like... that might be a good compromise.

Mensajes Tue 30 Oct 07 @ 3:00 am
itsPXLPRO InfinityMember since 2006
this is an amazing ideaa
i would love it if it could happenn!

Mensajes Mon 05 Nov 07 @ 2:08 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)