Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: how do i covert my DVDs

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

How do i covert my DVD collection into the computer and at with BIT Rate etc. I'm just starting to use video and don't know too much about it. When I look at the files on the DVD... They are cut into about 8 VOB files. If I play 1 of those files it might play 2 videos completely and the 3rd or 4th one will end short and continue on the next file. How do I convert these into Individual videos and make the whole or seamless? Also what format should I convert them to and specifications. I read in one of the forums that VDJ has a built in program in VDJ to extract vob files from DVDs. Where is it located?

Thanks so much for much needed help.

Mensajes Fri 26 Oct 07 @ 3:10 pm
Click my name on the left, look through my blog and there's a tutorial for ripping dvd's

Mensajes Fri 26 Oct 07 @ 3:18 pm
Thanks for the help. I think I will be able to use that info. I will have to play around with it to see if I can get it to work for me.

Mensajes Fri 26 Oct 07 @ 5:09 pm
If you want full quality use dvd decrypter, it rips to vob file directly, now if you don't have enough space on your hard disk use i'mtoo dvd ripper and rip your videos with xvid codec, for a good quality rip them to 720x480 bitrate 2500 audio 160kbs.

Mensajes Fri 26 Oct 07 @ 6:48 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)